2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,067 - $30,314.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/7.5

8.4

Based on 339 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I'm relatively satisifeid with this Jeep.

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Confortable, good in snow, Jeep styling."

Cons: "Dashboard noise, stiff suspension."

"This 2011 Grand Cherokee is comfortable and is a good highway cruiser. Dashboard noises are a disappointment in a fairly expensive vehicle. I average between 18 and 21 mpg which is OK considering the size and weight. A hard to resolve problem with a broken motor mount took several visits to the dealership- fixed under warranty. Don't buy one of these without an extended warranty!"

best vehicle ever!)

By on Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Pros: "price,fun,luxury,HEMI,go anywhere the road ends"

Cons: "not enough off road trails to drive in my area"

awesomness

"Has everything I need,want or feel is all around great SUV for the price. If you have not looked at this as your normal type of SUV all you GMC,Chevy,Toyota,Nissan,BMW,Ford people, it is an awesome machine in terms of capability and function. Friend at work has X-5 and he wished he saved money and bought JEEP Grand Cherokee instead as he said it is better value more bang for the buck option wise."

awesomness

I love my Jeep

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

"The title says it all,I have had this Jeep a little over a year and still love driving it. I have owned numerous suvs from Jeep to Mercedes and this is by far the one I have had the least trouble with. One minor issue with the seat that the dealer quickly rectified and that's it. We have taken it on several road trips and the ride is smooth and I remain comfortable for hours at a time. I love the 8 cyl engines power and it's incredibly quiet on the highway."

Jeeping for another couple of decades

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Best in value and best in every other way too!"

Cons: "None yet"

"Of all the SUVs and cross-overs, only the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee was compelling enough for me to replace my '93 Grand Cherokee. I evaluated every vehicle even remotely similar, but nothing was in this Jeep's class when it comes to value, style, and gadgets."

had jeeps for years..this is my favorite..great

By on Monday, November 16, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, it was expensive, worth it, built"

"love my jeep trail hawk! drives great off road or highway..no problems..best one so far"

Love my jeep!!!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "fun car, lots of toys, roomy and comfortable"

Cons: "gas mileage, cost"

"Love the jeep but don't get a hemi if you are just driving locally. Not the best gas mileage around but for road trips, it is great!!! Nice upgrade from the 2009 model...rides very smooth and comfortable."

best vehicle ever

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

"EXCELLENT NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT"

Great SUV!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

"I have had this vehicle for about four months now and absolutely love it! It rides incredibly smooth for an SUV and handles exceptionally well. Gas mileage is decent, I average between 20-21 mpg highway, and around 16-17 city, but I do tend to get on it a little bit. I would highly recommend this vehicle for anyone shopping for an SUV."

Great improvemnet

By on Thursday, May 19, 2011

"I have owned my 2011 for about 9 months and have had nothing go wrong. Love the increased MPG - I am getting about 18 in town and 21 on the road. The highway MPG depends on the wind and the speed traveled. i have gotten as high as 25, but that is at 60 MPH and no wind. The ride is great and very quiet. The new 3.6L engine handles the vehicle fine. My last two Jeeps were 4.7 V8s and I miss the V8 but not at the gas pump. Would purchase another one"

I love my jeep! Everything I ever wanted !

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Love my jeep.....best buy for the money!......Rides like a dream!.....very comfortable and handles great...when driving 80 feels like 40.....love it!"

Always wanted a jeep. Was Great. Would get another

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "Great highway milage and gas control."

Cons: "I need faster. (personally)"

"Jeeps are great. I jst need a V8"

Best Cherokee yet

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "Styling interior and exterior"

Cons: "my wife always takes it"

"This is my 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee, I absolutely love it. I've had the car since December 2011 its now Feb 2013, the car has only seen a mechanic during routine oil changes and inspections. The interior is classy with the faux wood dash, the interior lighting is perfect at night. The ride is much improved over prior jeeps while maintaining its off road capability. I live in Buffalo, snow has never been an issue with this truck. The V6 is capable and there's plenty of low end torque to get moving. Jeeps are great because they don't make you look pretentious, however they do not look out of place at a country club parking lot either. Perfect for everything. One issue i have is the push button start does not locate my key if my key is in the same pocket as my cell phone...I may just need a new battery, wife has never had this problem with her key."

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "comfort, versatility"

Cons: "steering wheel does block speedomoter"

"Traded in a Cadillac CTS on a 2012 Jeep. Needed more room. Saving $329 alone a year in insurance having never had a ticket or accident. At 6'4 Jeep is extremely comfortable for me and fun to drive. It's new and I am getting 17.2 running around. Got the 26 X package with the leather and 18 inch wheels. I like the camera and the ride. I never thought I would own a Jeep in my life."

Great SUV for the money

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Ride, comfort, convenience and safety features"

"Before you spend 60000 on a BMW, Mercedes or Land Rover, take a look at this premium vehicle. Great ride and comfort with high end amenities for 2/3 the cost of the high end luxury market. A great vehicle. In 1 year of ownership we had only one minor problem that the dealer was able to rectify. I highly recommend this vehicle. Good job Chrysler!"

Great Jeep!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Design, ride comfort, gas mileage."

Cons: "Nothing so far."

"Solid ride and great gas mileage. Huge improvement over the previous V6 engine option."

I love this vehicle!

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

Pros: "luxurious interior with the feel of a car"

Cons: "transmission slow to shift sometimes"

"I bought my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4wd in March of this year. I usually stick with Ford, but they have since changed over to their suvs being awd. Ive always seemed to like the look of a Jeep. I decided to test drive other vehicles when I started looking for a new one. I tried a GMC Acadia, Ford Edge, and Kia Sorento. They all were nice vehicles, but I kept coming back to the Jeep. Jeep did it right this year. Once I test drove the Jeep, I fell in love!!! This is definately a vehicle that fits my taste to a "T". The interior is superb. I love the wood trim along with the leather. The sound system is amazing. My kids and I love to listen to our favorite songs while driving down the road with the sun roof open and cruising. Its fun to drive and rides like a car. I haven't got to test it in the snow yet, but I am excited to see if it will live up to the hype. I haven't had any problems with it; however, I am not a fan of the transmission. It seems to be slow to shift at times, but the pros definately outweigh the cons."

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"This is my first Jeep. Very solid and quite frankly a "tank". The unibody cage of the vehicle is solid as I do not hear any outside noises except from my radio playing inside. Safety is number one for this SUV. It rates 5 stars and has multiple airbags to include shoulder and shin airbags. Its standard that way not an option. What 2011 SUV have you heard of have airbags for the shins and shoulder w/o paying for anything extra. Nice deal. I have an Overland Summit. ;)"

Love my Jeepney!

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle with 40 miles on it in April (have had it now for 5 months.) I absolutely love, love, love it! The ride is comfortable and there's lots of room (although hubby says he can't lay his golf clube horizontally like he did in our old SUV.) The only con I can think of is that the transmission jerks a little at times. The next time I get an oil change at the dealer, I'll have them hook it up to the computer. I bought the 85,000 mile extended warranty. It's difficult to find a 4-wheel drive because everything as gone to AWD. I looked at several vehicles, but wanted the 4-wheel drive because I believe it goes better snow. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend the new Jeep Grand Cherokee!"

Nice design, comfortable and fun to drive.

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very solid and safe feeling."

Cons: "Wish all functions were voice controlled like the Ford Edge."

"Fun to drive and solid. We love it. We have a Wrangler and owned Grand Cherokee's in the past. This is the best by far!!!"

Great GC

By on Thursday, April 28, 2011

"This is my first JEEP and I couldn't be happier! I purchased the black on black overland w/ the 5.7 HEMI. Do not really need the HEMI, but it gives you that extra punch! Very smooth ride, and great in the snow. Average about 16mpgs mix city/highway. Love my JEEP GC!"

Out of the Park

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

"Jeep hit this one "out of the park". This is my 7th Jeep and it is truly amazing. Can't wait to get in it and drive it after work. I compare it to my partners Lexus 460. Every option one could ask for. My only complaint is that Jeep shoud provide a better owners manual."

Simply the BEST

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I have been a Jeep fan for a long time and already had a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited before purchasing my 2011 Grand Cherokee. All I can say is WOW. This thing is simply amazing. I have the Overland model, which will do everything but cook you breakfast. The heated and cooled leather seats are top notch. The ride quality is as nice as they come. I can't really think of a way to improve on this Jeep. Oh yeah, the HEMI is awesome!"

Jeep Tastic

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"I spent a lot of time researching my next vehicle, I looked at Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota etc.. etc.. test drove many of them and just didn't do it for me not to mention "no offense ladies" but everything seemed to be geared towards women, I was just about to give up and then I went to the auto show and watched the Jeeps in action test drove the Grand Cherokee and it was a match after the first 5 minutes made a deal and took her home. I enjoy everything about this vehicle the u connect was easy to pair up to my phone, it rides really nice yet has a rugged exterior with capabilities most other suvs cant match I plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time cant imagine being without it test drive it and you decide I think you will agree!"

All you could ask for in a Jeep

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"I'd recommend the V8 5.7 (much more p/w ratio than the std) if you really want to be on the move. Get the Blind Spot Monitoring package."

First Domestic Car in 25 Years....so far so good

By on Thursday, September 03, 2015

Pros: "Exceptional features to price ratio"

Cons: "Reliability? So I have read. Not with mine so far"

"I bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited after doing exhaustive comparisons with both domestic and imports. I have been a Japanese and German car owner for a couple of decades and never thought I would go back to a domestic. I do a lot of business travel and have driven a lot of SUVs. I was not even going to consider the Jeep until I rented one and drove it for a couple of weeks. After that I always looked for one on the National Car lot. When I went to buy, I just could not find a better value for what was offered. I sold a 12 year old Acura MDX (a great SUV) and replaced it with the Jeep. So far, the Jeep has been great. V6 power is adequate, but not exceptional, interior is super, exterior is stylish. My only issues are: 1) a buzz in the dash when driving at low revs in lower gears, the finicky electronic shifter, that I can never seem to work correctly, lots of panels, and nooks and crannies in the exterior that I continue to get road salt and sand out of when I wash it even into July, a bit high to step into, no dealer loaners when it is serviced (I keep forgetting this is not an Audi). It has been great in the snow and on the highway. So far (admittedly I have low miles on it) it has been a great vehicle and ran me over $10K less than buying another Acura MDX. In fact, this Grand Cherokee cost me exactly what my 2002 MDX cost me way back then. Better SUV with many more features over 10 years later for the same price....I will take it. I will check back in 10K miles or so."