2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.3

Based on 360 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Jeeping for another couple of decades

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Best in value and best in every other way too!"

Cons: "None yet"

"Of all the SUVs and cross-overs, only the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee was compelling enough for me to replace my '93 Grand Cherokee. I evaluated every vehicle even remotely similar, but nothing was in this Jeep's class when it comes to value, style, and gadgets."

Best car ever!

By on Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive and reliable."

Cons: "No flaws. I'm in love."

"I love the performance and comfort of this SUV. This is my first Jeep ever and I am so satisfied that I will never buy another brand. There is power, elegance and comfort. Mine is fully equipped and I enjoy every gadget!"

Always wanted a jeep. Was Great. Would get another

By on Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pros: "Great highway milage and gas control."

Cons: "I need faster. (personally)"

"Jeeps are great. I jst need a V8"

My 5th Jeep - 2nd Grand Cherokee

By on Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pros: "Everything - The overall value"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I bought my first Grand Cherokee in 2008 during a time when Daimler-Chrysler offered a limited lifetime warranty on the powertrain. I still have that Jeep with over 300,000 miles and it is still going strong. I purchased my 2nd Grand Cherokee in April. To say that I love it is an understatement. It is loaded with most of the latest features including driver assist systems, UConnect, leather, sunroof, tow package, etc. It is a pleasure to drive with the V6 having plenty of power - especially in sport or manual mode. Very comfortable and looks sharp! It does not have 3rd row seating but I don't need it. The 3rd row seating version of this vehicle is the Dodge Durango. The cargo area is plentiful, especially with the seats down. The roof rack also provides additional storage capabilities if necessary. Before purchasing this car, I drove SUVs from BMW, Mercedes, GM, and Ford and chose the Jeep again because of the overall value. We all have our preferences, however, I would recommend to anyone planning to purchase an SUV in this class to at least give the Grand Cherokee a look."

Best Cherokee yet

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "Styling interior and exterior"

Cons: "my wife always takes it"

"This is my 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee, I absolutely love it. I've had the car since December 2011 its now Feb 2013, the car has only seen a mechanic during routine oil changes and inspections. The interior is classy with the faux wood dash, the interior lighting is perfect at night. The ride is much improved over prior jeeps while maintaining its off road capability. I live in Buffalo, snow has never been an issue with this truck. The V6 is capable and there's plenty of low end torque to get moving. Jeeps are great because they don't make you look pretentious, however they do not look out of place at a country club parking lot either. Perfect for everything. One issue i have is the push button start does not locate my key if my key is in the same pocket as my cell phone...I may just need a new battery, wife has never had this problem with her key."