2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,395 - $31,140.

10/7.6

8.4

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Once You Go JEEP You Can't Go Back!

By on Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Pros: "Safety.. Features.. Value.."

Cons: "Should of waited for 8 Speed"

"We recently traded in our GMC Envoy that seemed to be one of the best vehicles we had owned. In the hunt for a new SUV we looked up and down to find the safest and best vale for the money. After going through all the features the JEEP Grand Cherokee had with Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross Path Detection, we found our winner on the test drive. Not to mention test driving it through snow mounds which seemed as if we were going to get stuck yet made it through effortlessly! We absolutely LOVE the Grand Cherokee and when it comes to replacing this one will be back for another."

Best Value for a SUV that I have owned

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "Initial Price, Comfort, Handling for a SUV"

Cons: "Depreciation, mileage on V6 (compared information)"

"Bought a Laredo with leather and some other upgrades (limited models available in early 2012 at local dealerships) but spent another $5k on wheels, tires, navigation, blue tooth and back up camera. Would just move up a model or two if I buy another. Have had BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac, Chevorelet and Ford SUVs. Best value of all."

I Absolutely LOVE my Jeep

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great value, excellent interior/ride"

Cons: "Dont know how to reset oil change notice :)"

"I traded a 2008 Impala for my Grand Cherokee Limited and I have not regretted it once. For those of you that want an SUV that rides like a car this is it. My mom had a Mercedes GL450 and that thing rode like a hummer in the desert. I have been very impressed by the ride, comfort and quality of my Jeep."

Almost a Home-Run

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pros: "Exterior and Interior fit and finish, sound system"

Cons: "Shift knob, rear window doesn't open"

"Traded in 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited for the 2014 Summit. The redesign is nearly a home-run. The auto leveling feature is great when I have heavy items in back or on hitch. The adaptive cruise control on my first long trip was a real pleasure to use. The interior looks great and is very comfortable. In ECO mode, which vehicle defaults to when started, the shifting IS different than any other vehicle, but that's why a nearly 5000 lb vehicle can get such good gas mileage. You don't get something for nothing and if I want a more traditional or agressive shifting pattern, I just turn off ECO mode or put into SPORT mode. I do not like the 100% electric shift knob. I still hunt for "D" or "R" when making a quick Y turn. The UConnect software and touch screen could be quicker and did freeze up on me once, but in general is very easy to figure out. I don't like that they got rid of the seperately opening manual rear window since that was nice when transporting longer items (now cannot be opened seperately). Sound system is amazing and has so many options for music sources I'm still finding new ways to play music (XM radio, HD radio, regular FM, Aux input, CD player, BlueTooth streaming music,etc..)."

Excellent

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "styling, comfort, gadgets, options"

Cons: "MPG"

"This is my 4th new Grand Cherokee since 1996 and I will always buy this vehicle. This model has taken me from living in the heat of Atlanta to the blizzards of Minnesota and the mountains of NC and I have yet to experience a major problem. Aside from usual maintenance, I have NEVER had a mechanical failure with the brand. The vehicla has always provided above average resell value and demand has always been there for this model. I have escalated my options, packages and "extras" with each purchase to the point where I feel like I am flying an airplane with the design, comfort and styling. Although the MPG is not great, it is better than others but I am willing to trade off miles for the power, comfort and features. I am sure my next purchase in 3-4 years will be another Grand Cherokee."

See if you qualify for