2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,995 - $28,952.

10/7.6

8.4

Based on 322 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Totally happy and impressed

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, lots of pickup, great interior"

"I just purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee Limited and this is my first non GM vehicle. I am totally pleased with the quality of this vehicle all around. It is luxurious, classy, impressive and comfortable. The V6 motor has plenty of pickup and moves just like my 08 Impala did if not better. This is one SUV that rides like a car. The interior is amazing. Comfortable, sleek and stylish but also practical. The instrument panel isn't cumbersome or over designed like most of the GM vehicles I looked at. Also, for the money this vehicle has much more than its GM counterparts with almost twice the motor. I have only had this vehicle for just over a week, but I can tell this is going to be a great ride to own. It is fun to drive as well as looks great. My friends are all jealous. Some of my favorite features are: heated seats, cooled seats, power lift gate, the radio connects by bluetooth to your phone and also allows you to play audio files without a cord, auto adjust high beams and the back up cam that also moves the side mirrors down so you can see the curb when parallel parking. There are just so many cool things its hard to list them all. Definitely a great quality vehicle and worth every penny."

Awesome SUV for the price

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

"We test drove this along with the Acura MDX (close runner-up), Ford Edge, Ford Explorer, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Highlander, and Ford Escape. Although there was things I like about all of the vehicles, this was by far the best value for the price. It was also the best looking of the bunch (both inside and out). We frequently get compliments on it. It's been very reliable thus far. The only issue we've had is the storage compartment in the dash kept getting stuck. Once it was fixed (under warranty) it worked perfect! I highly recommend the new Grand Cherokees (2011 or newer) for the combination of good looks, capabilities, and features. We love it!"

I rate this vehicle as Excellent.

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

"This vehicle has been excellent to own. I am overall,very satisfied. The downside of this vehicle is that on a drive of two hours or more, I start to get uncomfortable. I am 6"2". Otherwise, this vehicle has been extremely reliable in all types of weather and I am very satisfied with it's overall performance and quality."

Really like this SUV

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, safe, and reliable"

Cons: "Wish I would have gotten the model with Blue Tooth"

"This is a great SUV. Makes it through the snow like it is dry weather! My first Jeep and probably will not be my last."

This is the best SUV out there!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Rides like a dream, georgeous vehicle,sweet"

Cons: "Dash board not idealy positioned"

"I have owned this 2011 grand cherokee 70th edition for almost 3 months now and what a beauty. This vehicle was made for Highway driving, as it eats up the road like a top of the line sedan. The interior is sweet and comfortable with all the upgrades you could want. The Bose stereo is well....wow. Iwould buy another one in a second. The whole SUV is so nice since Jeep put so much thought into this new model."