2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 317 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Almost a Home-Run

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pros: "Exterior and Interior fit and finish, sound system"

Cons: "Shift knob, rear window doesn't open"

"Traded in 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited for the 2014 Summit. The redesign is nearly a home-run. The auto leveling feature is great when I have heavy items in back or on hitch. The adaptive cruise control on my first long trip was a real pleasure to use. The interior looks great and is very comfortable. In ECO mode, which vehicle defaults to when started, the shifting IS different than any other vehicle, but that's why a nearly 5000 lb vehicle can get such good gas mileage. You don't get something for nothing and if I want a more traditional or agressive shifting pattern, I just turn off ECO mode or put into SPORT mode. I do not like the 100% electric shift knob. I still hunt for "D" or "R" when making a quick Y turn. The UConnect software and touch screen could be quicker and did freeze up on me once, but in general is very easy to figure out. I don't like that they got rid of the seperately opening manual rear window since that was nice when transporting longer items (now cannot be opened seperately). Sound system is amazing and has so many options for music sources I'm still finding new ways to play music (XM radio, HD radio, regular FM, Aux input, CD player, BlueTooth streaming music,etc..)."

Very Reliable and Safe Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun daily driver vehicle, good looking SUV"

Cons: "A/C switch on steering also"

"Excelent ride, interior comfort, good gas mileage, engine sound like a lot., so far very good service and NO trips yet for warranty services. U connect is a plus"

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, April 30, 2012

Pros: "sharp, high comfort, good handling"

Cons: "mpg"

"This vehicle has great presence on the road. Looks outstanding and has plenty of power even in the V6 model. The fuel mileage would be the only weak point, but you have to expect that with a SUV."

The Grand Cherokee has been kicked up a notch!

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pros: "Dollar for Dollar a great value, fun to drive"

Cons: "Electronic Transmission Selector tricky."

"This car replaced my 2009 Grand Cherokee. The difference in comfort and performance is amazing. I loved my 2009 Jeep, but this card far exceeds my expectations on all levels. 20 mpg every day and a consistent 26-27 mpg on the highway. My 2009 with the V6 engine 21 mpg highway on a good day."

Couldn't be more satisfied!

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "great on long drives, love the warm steering wheel"

Cons: "Has every bell and whistle anyone would need"

"Automatic start is the greatest, especially living in a cold climate. Nice to get into a warm car, pre-heated seat, pre-heated steering wheel & defrost of rear window and side mirrors is on. Can cool the seats in the summer. Backup camera has been a real lifesaver. Being able to have settings for 2 different drivers is a helpful. Navigation system is a must and fairly easy to use. This car is, hopefully, our final car purchase as we retire."