2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 346 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Nice design, comfortable and fun to drive.

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very solid and safe feeling."

Cons: "Wish all functions were voice controlled like the Ford Edge."

"Fun to drive and solid. We love it. We have a Wrangler and owned Grand Cherokee's in the past. This is the best by far!!!"

Great GC

By on Thursday, April 28, 2011

"This is my first JEEP and I couldn't be happier! I purchased the black on black overland w/ the 5.7 HEMI. Do not really need the HEMI, but it gives you that extra punch! Very smooth ride, and great in the snow. Average about 16mpgs mix city/highway. Love my JEEP GC!"

Out of the Park

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

"Jeep hit this one "out of the park". This is my 7th Jeep and it is truly amazing. Can't wait to get in it and drive it after work. I compare it to my partners Lexus 460. Every option one could ask for. My only complaint is that Jeep shoud provide a better owners manual."

Simply the BEST

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I have been a Jeep fan for a long time and already had a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited before purchasing my 2011 Grand Cherokee. All I can say is WOW. This thing is simply amazing. I have the Overland model, which will do everything but cook you breakfast. The heated and cooled leather seats are top notch. The ride quality is as nice as they come. I can't really think of a way to improve on this Jeep. Oh yeah, the HEMI is awesome!"

Jeep Tastic

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"I spent a lot of time researching my next vehicle, I looked at Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota etc.. etc.. test drove many of them and just didn't do it for me not to mention "no offense ladies" but everything seemed to be geared towards women, I was just about to give up and then I went to the auto show and watched the Jeeps in action test drove the Grand Cherokee and it was a match after the first 5 minutes made a deal and took her home. I enjoy everything about this vehicle the u connect was easy to pair up to my phone, it rides really nice yet has a rugged exterior with capabilities most other suvs cant match I plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time cant imagine being without it test drive it and you decide I think you will agree!"