2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.3

Based on 354 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great SUV for the money

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Ride, comfort, convenience and safety features"

"Before you spend 60000 on a BMW, Mercedes or Land Rover, take a look at this premium vehicle. Great ride and comfort with high end amenities for 2/3 the cost of the high end luxury market. A great vehicle. In 1 year of ownership we had only one minor problem that the dealer was able to rectify. I highly recommend this vehicle. Good job Chrysler!"

I love this vehicle!

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

Pros: "luxurious interior with the feel of a car"

Cons: "transmission slow to shift sometimes"

"I bought my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4wd in March of this year. I usually stick with Ford, but they have since changed over to their suvs being awd. Ive always seemed to like the look of a Jeep. I decided to test drive other vehicles when I started looking for a new one. I tried a GMC Acadia, Ford Edge, and Kia Sorento. They all were nice vehicles, but I kept coming back to the Jeep. Jeep did it right this year. Once I test drove the Jeep, I fell in love!!! This is definately a vehicle that fits my taste to a "T". The interior is superb. I love the wood trim along with the leather. The sound system is amazing. My kids and I love to listen to our favorite songs while driving down the road with the sun roof open and cruising. Its fun to drive and rides like a car. I haven't got to test it in the snow yet, but I am excited to see if it will live up to the hype. I haven't had any problems with it; however, I am not a fan of the transmission. It seems to be slow to shift at times, but the pros definately outweigh the cons."

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "comfort, versatility"

Cons: "steering wheel does block speedomoter"

"Traded in a Cadillac CTS on a 2012 Jeep. Needed more room. Saving $329 alone a year in insurance having never had a ticket or accident. At 6'4 Jeep is extremely comfortable for me and fun to drive. It's new and I am getting 17.2 running around. Got the 26 X package with the leather and 18 inch wheels. I like the camera and the ride. I never thought I would own a Jeep in my life."

Great Jeep!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Design, ride comfort, gas mileage."

Cons: "Nothing so far."

"Solid ride and great gas mileage. Huge improvement over the previous V6 engine option."

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"This is my first Jeep. Very solid and quite frankly a "tank". The unibody cage of the vehicle is solid as I do not hear any outside noises except from my radio playing inside. Safety is number one for this SUV. It rates 5 stars and has multiple airbags to include shoulder and shin airbags. Its standard that way not an option. What 2011 SUV have you heard of have airbags for the shins and shoulder w/o paying for anything extra. Nice deal. I have an Overland Summit. ;)"