2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.3

Based on 350 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love my Jeepney!

By on Saturday, September 3, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle with 40 miles on it in April (have had it now for 5 months.) I absolutely love, love, love it! The ride is comfortable and there's lots of room (although hubby says he can't lay his golf clube horizontally like he did in our old SUV.) The only con I can think of is that the transmission jerks a little at times. The next time I get an oil change at the dealer, I'll have them hook it up to the computer. I bought the 85,000 mile extended warranty. It's difficult to find a 4-wheel drive because everything as gone to AWD. I looked at several vehicles, but wanted the 4-wheel drive because I believe it goes better snow. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend the new Jeep Grand Cherokee!"

Nice design, comfortable and fun to drive.

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very solid and safe feeling."

Cons: "Wish all functions were voice controlled like the Ford Edge."

"Fun to drive and solid. We love it. We have a Wrangler and owned Grand Cherokee's in the past. This is the best by far!!!"

Great GC

By on Thursday, April 28, 2011

"This is my first JEEP and I couldn't be happier! I purchased the black on black overland w/ the 5.7 HEMI. Do not really need the HEMI, but it gives you that extra punch! Very smooth ride, and great in the snow. Average about 16mpgs mix city/highway. Love my JEEP GC!"

Out of the Park

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

"Jeep hit this one "out of the park". This is my 7th Jeep and it is truly amazing. Can't wait to get in it and drive it after work. I compare it to my partners Lexus 460. Every option one could ask for. My only complaint is that Jeep shoud provide a better owners manual."

Simply the BEST

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I have been a Jeep fan for a long time and already had a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited before purchasing my 2011 Grand Cherokee. All I can say is WOW. This thing is simply amazing. I have the Overland model, which will do everything but cook you breakfast. The heated and cooled leather seats are top notch. The ride quality is as nice as they come. I can't really think of a way to improve on this Jeep. Oh yeah, the HEMI is awesome!"