2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 258 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 49 50 51 52 | Next

so far so greeat

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

"We purchased a 2011 JGC overland in Blackberry with the new saddle leather interior. We now have 1,700 miles on vehicle and it has been great so far we have the off road package on our jeep with the V8 engine we just took a 1,200 mile trip and everything perfprmed great we averaged 19.5 mpg with the vehicle loaded including the back seat average speed was 70mph all the gadgets perfprmed as they should me and the wife are very happy with our purchase we ordered veicle on 11/29 we picked our jeep up on 1/28"

Best Vehicle I've ever had

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Great in almost every way. Only a few minor complaints: Location of power outlets is inconvenient, no 120 volt power outlet on base model, overhead console slightly blocks rearview mirror, twice the vehicle did not recognize the key (found out later you can pop off the start button and use the key fob manually)."

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unbelievable in the snow

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

"The Grand Cherokee is unbelievable in the snow, I had absolutely no problem with traction and I told my wife that it's like driving a tank. I couldn't even get the rearend to fishtail when I was trying. Excellent!!!! I have no more worries about my wife driving to work with it's snowing."

Tough

By on Friday, January 07, 2011

"All in all the Jeep is really nice and I'm very happy with my purchase. I purchased the JGC 4X4 Laredo-X with a 3.6 L V6 and a few nice bells and whistles. Pros: The 4X4 system is unbelievable. I tested it out on snow and ice in the hills of Virginia and the Jeep's wheels rarely slipped. I was very impressed; The 3.6 L V6 has a lot more power than I expected. No need for the 5.7 L V8 unless you are towing a battleship. The 3.6 L has all the power you need in day to day driving and it is has sufficient power to tow a bass boat or a trailer with a small car (I wouldn't try towing anything much heavier) ; Other luxuries include rear view camera w/sensors, leather seats, heated seats, dual climate control, plenty of power adapters, keyless entry/start/out of vehicle start, auto/manual transmission, tow package and many others that I can't think of. Cons: I heard another reviewer complain about the Sirius radio having a weak signal. It's true. I live in the DC area and the signal comes in and out when I'm around tall buildings. It's kind of annoying. Also, I'm a little dissapointed the Laredo-X package did not include a built in GPS. I paid nearly 38K and I expect such luxuries for that much money. It's fairly standard these days."

Previous | 1 ... 49 50 51 52 | Next