2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 320 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I'm relatively satisifeid with this Jeep.

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Confortable, good in snow, Jeep styling."

Cons: "Dashboard noise, stiff suspension."

"This 2011 Grand Cherokee is comfortable and is a good highway cruiser. Dashboard noises are a disappointment in a fairly expensive vehicle. I average between 18 and 21 mpg which is OK considering the size and weight. A hard to resolve problem with a broken motor mount took several visits to the dealership- fixed under warranty. Don't buy one of these without an extended warranty!"

WOW - what a great SUV = Jeep Overland Summit

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "Ease of use for all electronics, great ride"

Cons: "Wind noise at highway speeds"

"This vehicle has it all!! An easy to use Navigation system, Radio, climate control, special controls, applications all wrapped into one screen - and you can access just about all of it via voice control - that allows you to customize just about anything or everything on the vehicle. It rides very smooth on highway and city roads (and does great off road as well). It is a great looking vehicle - only downsides I have are the wind noise at highway speeds (not terrible but it is noticeable) and that I can't do text messaging because I have an iPhone.... Otherwise a definite recommend!"

Very quiet for a SUV

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Very good ride for a SUV"

Cons: "8 speed to low on take off"

"I am having problems with the "Linked to key fob" feature on the memory seat option, it will not work with the "Easy seat exit" feature. First gear on the 8 speed box it "TO LOW" makes the car feel like it is bogging down when you take off, I know you can take off in 2nd manually with the paddle shifters, but I wanted a auto not a manual. Other wise a great car."

Very nice SUV for the money

By on Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pros: "Ride height, ride quality, quiet, cargo space"

Cons: "Seats could be a little more comfortable"

"I love JEEPs. This is only my second, however. My first was an '07 Wrangler X that I got rid of due to the dreaded "death wobble". I hope they have that ironed out by now. I bought this GC brand new (had 90 miles on it), and I love it. We owned a Cruze but traded it in after a 3k mile drive to and from Key West, FL from OK. It was just too small for 2 adults, a 3 year old and a 16 month old, both in car seats. So far, we love the room and ride height. I hate cars because I feel like I am getting up off the ground when I get out of one. I enjoy this GC and look forward to many miles and many road trips to come."

Totally happy and impressed

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, lots of pickup, great interior"

"I just purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee Limited and this is my first non GM vehicle. I am totally pleased with the quality of this vehicle all around. It is luxurious, classy, impressive and comfortable. The V6 motor has plenty of pickup and moves just like my 08 Impala did if not better. This is one SUV that rides like a car. The interior is amazing. Comfortable, sleek and stylish but also practical. The instrument panel isn't cumbersome or over designed like most of the GM vehicles I looked at. Also, for the money this vehicle has much more than its GM counterparts with almost twice the motor. I have only had this vehicle for just over a week, but I can tell this is going to be a great ride to own. It is fun to drive as well as looks great. My friends are all jealous. Some of my favorite features are: heated seats, cooled seats, power lift gate, the radio connects by bluetooth to your phone and also allows you to play audio files without a cord, auto adjust high beams and the back up cam that also moves the side mirrors down so you can see the curb when parallel parking. There are just so many cool things its hard to list them all. Definitely a great quality vehicle and worth every penny."