2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Simply the BEST

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I have been a Jeep fan for a long time and already had a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited before purchasing my 2011 Grand Cherokee. All I can say is WOW. This thing is simply amazing. I have the Overland model, which will do everything but cook you breakfast. The heated and cooled leather seats are top notch. The ride quality is as nice as they come. I can't really think of a way to improve on this Jeep. Oh yeah, the HEMI is awesome!"

By on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

"Car value w/ std equipment, included options, styling, etc far exceeds Lexus RX350 and RX450H. $15K less than equivalent Land Rover... dealer used car lot filled w/ Lexus Rx350s, BMW X5s and a few Land Rovers.. testimonial to value Jeep Overland offers and market it has already captured ! Car in short supply...lucky to find one in color I wanted !!"

Love it!

By on Saturday, April 02, 2011

"Love the Blackberry Pearl with tan leather interior. Love the ride, handling and style. Only thing is that I am having trouble using the UCONNECT. My phone is bluetooth ready but will not stay on when UCONNECT and phone are connected, so the signal dies. Maybe my phone that is 18months old. Still trying until I get new phone."

Beyond Awesome

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"This is my sixth Grand Cherokee and it is absolutely awesome. The car looks great inside and out- it looks a lot more expensive than it is. The quality and fit/finish are impechable. The paint looks like an emerald. I am pleasantly suprised by the new V-6. The features for this price range are amanzing- the electronics and gadgets are cutting edge. Compared to the Toyota Highlander or Honda Pilot, they cannot hold a stick to the Grand Cherokee in terms of looks and value. Why would anyone want to spend more money for signifficantly"

Jeep Tastic

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"I spent a lot of time researching my next vehicle, I looked at Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota etc.. etc.. test drove many of them and just didn't do it for me not to mention "no offense ladies" but everything seemed to be geared towards women, I was just about to give up and then I went to the auto show and watched the Jeeps in action test drove the Grand Cherokee and it was a match after the first 5 minutes made a deal and took her home. I enjoy everything about this vehicle the u connect was easy to pair up to my phone, it rides really nice yet has a rugged exterior with capabilities most other suvs cant match I plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time cant imagine being without it test drive it and you decide I think you will agree!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25