2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.3

Based on 311 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Love it. Dirves like our old E420 Mercedes

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Very fun to drive... A Rocket Ship on Wheels"

Cons: "Did not come with "5.7L HEMEI" logo. I had to buy"

"Drives great..similar to our old Mercedes E420. Gas Mileage averages between 20-22 mpg. Consistant 21.5 Mpg at 75 mph w/aircond & all power one. It runs on 4 cly most of the time. Excellent features: backup video system is a really great feature with an SUV."

Overland Summit

By on Friday, November 02, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Rugged, Style, V8, Versatility"

Cons: "Gas Mileage 13/20"

"2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit. Black with Saddle Interior. Rich, luxurious, rugged, very solid truck. Nice quiet ride. 5.7L V8 360HP. Elegant interior. Every available option including Chrome Mopar Edition. Sticker $50,710 and purchased it for $44,131. I traded in a Cadillac Escalade and some people make the comment that I downgraded, lol. If only they knew the truth! Perfect Chicago car for year round driving. Perfect truck for a 6'2 guy like me."

Surprisingly solid and refined

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Great ride, very quite, very smooth"

Cons: "Could use a bit more cargo space."

"We bought this because we needed a vehicle to tow behind our motor home and one I could drive to work each day. I am very impressed with this vehicles ride, performance and looks. The steering is very responsive. I enjoy the interior. I traded my Cadilac DTS and the interior puts it to shame. We have taken it up Pikes Peak, Mt. Rushmore and the plains of North Dakota as well as the beaches of south Padre Island. I Toyota Forerunner got stuck in the sand at South Padre and I pulled him out and he was buried to the frame, without even breaking a sweat. The vehicle is at much at home at the Ritz or on the top of a mountain. I've had many frienspds comment on its looks and are assaying they are definetly going to give Jeep another look. The thing literally can take you anywhere on the planet on or off road all well you feel like your sitting in your best luxury recliner. Great job Jeep. You have a new fan."

WOW - what a great SUV = Jeep Overland Summit

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "Ease of use for all electronics, great ride"

Cons: "Wind noise at highway speeds"

"This vehicle has it all!! An easy to use Navigation system, Radio, climate control, special controls, applications all wrapped into one screen - and you can access just about all of it via voice control - that allows you to customize just about anything or everything on the vehicle. It rides very smooth on highway and city roads (and does great off road as well). It is a great looking vehicle - only downsides I have are the wind noise at highway speeds (not terrible but it is noticeable) and that I can't do text messaging because I have an iPhone.... Otherwise a definite recommend!"

Very quiet for a SUV

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Very good ride for a SUV"

Cons: "8 speed to low on take off"

"I am having problems with the "Linked to key fob" feature on the memory seat option, it will not work with the "Easy seat exit" feature. First gear on the 8 speed box it "TO LOW" makes the car feel like it is bogging down when you take off, I know you can take off in 2nd manually with the paddle shifters, but I wanted a auto not a manual. Other wise a great car."