2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 339 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Not at all satisfied! Cheap Jeep!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "aggrevating, disgusted, disappointed!"

Cons: "Time for a change!"

"MPG good. Eco mode stinks, especially in town. Had nav installed and nothing has been right yet. No fault of dealership, but this product will keep them busy. My 3rd grand Cherokee. 1st was the best, down hill sense. 2nd had to have head replaced twice. Time to move to a different manufacture, Jeeps are Cheap just like all crysler products. How times have changed."

Great Value

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Cons: "would like to see a coin holder"

"The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (in part by Mercedes and later Fiat design engineers) is the first model by Chrysler to roll out under the new and improved Chrysler products to show the world they are worthy of staying in the game. Being under a lot of pressure from the federal Government funding to avoid bankruptcy I think they pulled they have a winner. At age 50, I have owned many makes and models and to get the same comfort, quality and options offered by the competition, one would have to pay an additional 20 plus grand."

Great handling

By on Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pros: "handling and style"

"Sport Utility that handles like a sports car. Average gas millage 18 to 24 . Have to keep looking at my speed on highway don't realize how fast you are going"

Soon to be a "former" Jeep owner!!

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "Looks nice both inside and out, comfortable."

Cons: "Too many to list!!!"

"In February of 2011 I bought a V6 Overland and from day one there were issues. When coasting to a stop the brakes make a horrible humming noise. Jeeps answer: "its just a minor program problem with no update." Next was a complete failure of the A/C unit @ 9400 miles. Then at 12,000 miles the tailgate window hinge broke away from the glass because the adhesive melted from the sun. Next was the transmission banging into gear, that was another program problem. There are many other things that failed and I'm sure you can get the picture. I'm not one to buy extended warranties but in this case I "thought" it would be wise. The final straw was last week when my whole entire leather dash shrunk and wrinkled literally within 4 days when I left it in my driveway. That problem cost $3800 and of course its not warrantied. This vehicle has been in the shop a total of 24 times in the 33 months I've owned it. Unfortunately at month 24 it was one problem shy of falling under the Florida State Lemon law. I currently still have the jeep but in the process of selling it and never returning to Jeep. At this point its cheaper to cut my losses and go with a better quality manufacturer."

absolutely the most favorite vehicle

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Price was not too terribly bad"

Cons: "None that I can think of"

"This is my most favorite vehicle that I have ever owned. Even compared to an Infiniti QX4 that I had for years. Sporty looking, drives and rides smooth."