2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.3

Based on 356 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"This is my first Jeep. Very solid and quite frankly a "tank". The unibody cage of the vehicle is solid as I do not hear any outside noises except from my radio playing inside. Safety is number one for this SUV. It rates 5 stars and has multiple airbags to include shoulder and shin airbags. Its standard that way not an option. What 2011 SUV have you heard of have airbags for the shins and shoulder w/o paying for anything extra. Nice deal. I have an Overland Summit. ;)"

Love my Jeepney!

By on Saturday, September 3, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle with 40 miles on it in April (have had it now for 5 months.) I absolutely love, love, love it! The ride is comfortable and there's lots of room (although hubby says he can't lay his golf clube horizontally like he did in our old SUV.) The only con I can think of is that the transmission jerks a little at times. The next time I get an oil change at the dealer, I'll have them hook it up to the computer. I bought the 85,000 mile extended warranty. It's difficult to find a 4-wheel drive because everything as gone to AWD. I looked at several vehicles, but wanted the 4-wheel drive because I believe it goes better snow. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend the new Jeep Grand Cherokee!"

Nice design, comfortable and fun to drive.

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very solid and safe feeling."

Cons: "Wish all functions were voice controlled like the Ford Edge."

"Fun to drive and solid. We love it. We have a Wrangler and owned Grand Cherokee's in the past. This is the best by far!!!"

Great GC

By on Thursday, April 28, 2011

"This is my first JEEP and I couldn't be happier! I purchased the black on black overland w/ the 5.7 HEMI. Do not really need the HEMI, but it gives you that extra punch! Very smooth ride, and great in the snow. Average about 16mpgs mix city/highway. Love my JEEP GC!"

Out of the Park

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

"Jeep hit this one "out of the park". This is my 7th Jeep and it is truly amazing. Can't wait to get in it and drive it after work. I compare it to my partners Lexus 460. Every option one could ask for. My only complaint is that Jeep shoud provide a better owners manual."

Simply the BEST

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I have been a Jeep fan for a long time and already had a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited before purchasing my 2011 Grand Cherokee. All I can say is WOW. This thing is simply amazing. I have the Overland model, which will do everything but cook you breakfast. The heated and cooled leather seats are top notch. The ride quality is as nice as they come. I can't really think of a way to improve on this Jeep. Oh yeah, the HEMI is awesome!"

Jeep Tastic

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"I spent a lot of time researching my next vehicle, I looked at Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota etc.. etc.. test drove many of them and just didn't do it for me not to mention "no offense ladies" but everything seemed to be geared towards women, I was just about to give up and then I went to the auto show and watched the Jeeps in action test drove the Grand Cherokee and it was a match after the first 5 minutes made a deal and took her home. I enjoy everything about this vehicle the u connect was easy to pair up to my phone, it rides really nice yet has a rugged exterior with capabilities most other suvs cant match I plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time cant imagine being without it test drive it and you decide I think you will agree!"

All you could ask for in a Jeep

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"I'd recommend the V8 5.7 (much more p/w ratio than the std) if you really want to be on the move. Get the Blind Spot Monitoring package."

First Domestic Car in 25 Years....so far so good

By on Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pros: "Exceptional features to price ratio"

Cons: "Reliability? So I have read. Not with mine so far"

"I bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited after doing exhaustive comparisons with both domestic and imports. I have been a Japanese and German car owner for a couple of decades and never thought I would go back to a domestic. I do a lot of business travel and have driven a lot of SUVs. I was not even going to consider the Jeep until I rented one and drove it for a couple of weeks. After that I always looked for one on the National Car lot. When I went to buy, I just could not find a better value for what was offered. I sold a 12 year old Acura MDX (a great SUV) and replaced it with the Jeep. So far, the Jeep has been great. V6 power is adequate, but not exceptional, interior is super, exterior is stylish. My only issues are: 1) a buzz in the dash when driving at low revs in lower gears, the finicky electronic shifter, that I can never seem to work correctly, lots of panels, and nooks and crannies in the exterior that I continue to get road salt and sand out of when I wash it even into July, a bit high to step into, no dealer loaners when it is serviced (I keep forgetting this is not an Audi). It has been great in the snow and on the highway. So far (admittedly I have low miles on it) it has been a great vehicle and ran me over $10K less than buying another Acura MDX. In fact, this Grand Cherokee cost me exactly what my 2002 MDX cost me way back then. Better SUV with many more features over 10 years later for the same price....I will take it. I will check back in 10K miles or so."

Nice Jeep, but Pentastar V6 has problems.

By on Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Pentstar V6? Not a comfortable feeling @ only 17k."

"Check engine light came on at 17,000mi, Needs new cylinder head, my daughter has same car same problem, dealer says this is a problem with this engine, be careful. This could cost Chrysler Lots of moola. Otherwise I really love the car. Will probably trade in a year now but won't buy another, don't have any good feelings now. Low quality rating is for pentastar V6 only."