2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

great SUV

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

"best 4x4 SUV ever, great in the snow, good ground clearness."

GREAT SUV! My first jeep

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Price/value, nice suite of amenities, power"

Cons: "small luggage space, not much else"

"This jeep(Overland) offers outstanding value for the price. The multitude of features embedded within the traditional rugged Jeep frame, to me, is really well done by Jeep/Chrysler. Heated"

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Smooth quiet and powerful."

"We purchased our Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit approximately six months ago. During this period of time, I can say this has to be the finest vehicle I have ever had the pleasure of owning. Traveling down the road it handles beautifully and is surprisingly smooth and quiet. The interior fit and finish is outstanding, and the seats are comfortable and supportive. All of the amenities which were optioned out on this vehicle such as adaptive cruise, blind side monitoring, etc. all operate flawlessly. I ordered this vehicle with the 5.7 hemi engine with some concerns about gas mileage. However, travelling at around 65 mph on interstate roads I managed to record a steady 22 miles per gallon. Drop down to 55 mph and the mileage goes up to 24 mile per gallon. All things considered with the size and power of this vehicle I was pleased with these figures. Granted, someone else with their driving habits might obtain better or worst mileage results. At this point, the only problem I have with this Jeep is trying to get the keys away from the wife, needless to say it's a losing battle!"

Jeep Grand Cherokee for Life

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "gas milage"

Cons: "as of now, there aren't any."

"this is my third jeep grand cherokee and by far the best.I have owned a 2000, 2006 and now 2012 Laradeo X. With the improved gas milage and looks, you will not find a better vehicle for the price."

The very best SUV I have ever owned.

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, style, price, power makes it very complet"

Cons: "I get about 22-23 on the Highway."

"I just purchased my new 2012 Grand Cherokee 7,000 miles ago and am so impressed with it's performance, power, design, interior, Nav/Stereo system. I normally can find fault with something, but have yet to do so with this Jeep. Even the paint job on it is top notch quality. I have taken it to the mountains of Tennessee with it not thinking twice about going up and down those steep grades. It is also one of the most quiet vehicles I have ever driven. You barely notice any shifting sound or change from the engine. It happens fluidly. And when you pass a semi, you are not blown away by the road or other vehicle sounds. All in all, I will be keeping this Jeep until it dies. And I am thorougly convinced that is what it will take."