2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 300 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I love it

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "love to drive my jeep"

Cons: "sits a little high but it's a jeep"

"I love to drive my jeep. It feels good and is quiet. People alway comment on how it looks."

An All in one Vehicle

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

"This is my first Jeep. I have owned many makes and models during my 52 years; the last a 2002 chevy 4x4 Tahoe LT and traded for the new 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (wow! vehicles have come a long way). I’m a gadget kind of guy and the new features I like: voice command, remote start, auto headlights bright, cooled seats, keyless entry/push button to start, media center with hard drive/ satellite radio, navigation and the backup camera. At 6’2” this is the first vehicle I have owned, that I do not have to put the seat all the way back. I live in a rural area of Ohio and have a qtr-mile gravel driveway through the woods to my house, and need a 4x4 at times during the winter months to get in and out. (It seems during the worth weather you need to go somewhere!) I wanted a luxury kind of vehicle with car like drive/quietness and better gas mileage plus the ability to get in and out of my driveway (not asking much, right ;-) I did a lot of research BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, and found the Jeep Grand Cherokee the best value with like or similar ride and options. After the purchase"

Satisfied customer!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Interior design/fit/finish is second-to-none"

"This is the first american-made car I've purchased in 20 years. Love the Jeep and don't miss my Mercedes one bit!"

Best SUV on the market for the money!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, more bells"

Cons: "Haven't found any yet!"

"I have previously owned Acuras and Toyotas- but this beats them both! Jeep has pulled out all the stops when it comes to comfort and amenities. The value is unbelievable! I have 2 small children, and we commute comfortably. For what you get in this vehicle, you can't beat it."

Great style, but I think I got a lemon

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, quite interior, driving range"

Cons: "Electrical issues, feet get wet when it rains"

"This SUV is awesome (when everything works). The remote keyless entry system does not work very well. The passenger door actuator went out and the door would not close. Jeep fixed that in about two weeks. Now the rear hatch will not unlock unless you push the keyfob button - but that is not how it is supposed to work. The entire system does not work if the key fob is in the depths of a purse or diaper bag or in the back seat. The windshield seal leaks pretty badly (there is a dealer bulletin on this), and I have yet to take it in to get that fixed. The heater fan blows really hard when you accelerate from a stop, and I don't know what the issue is with that. Now the pros - this thing has a great ride and is very capable off road. Great power out of a V6, and very quiet inside (sans heater). If the electrical issues can be fixed (permanently) I would recommend this vehicle to anyone and everyone."