2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

A Pleasure To Own

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Solid, roomy, classy, luxurous"

Cons: "A little pricey, V8 gas mileage not great"

"It will soon be 3 years that I have owned this vehicle, and except for a fluid leak when the vehicle was new, it has proven to be reliable and safe. I have really enjoyed owning it. It is solid, roomy, classy, and loaded with nice features. I can easily see why it is the most awarded SUV ever! Even though the Hemi V8 is powerful and responsive, I still get about 17 MPG around town. I have no regrets about buying it, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again."

2014 GC Limited with 3.0L Eco Diesel and QT II

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage, Gadgets, Ride, Audio system"

Cons: "None so far"

"I have not driven this automobile for very long, I will update this review later, if warranted. But my initial impression is only good. I am getting 25 MPG combined with the diesel engine and the performance is good. It is sometimes slow to accelerate when the 8 speed transmission is in a high gear, but that is easily overcome with more pressure on the accelerator. Shifts are very smooth and I am impressed by the fact that the transmission down shifts, on its own, when going down hill. As for the "costly" urea refills, you can get 2.5 gallons of the stuff at a well known big box store for $12. The DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) filler nozzle is next to the fuel nozzle which makes it easy to refill without going to the dealer, the DEF tank capacity is 8 gallons. This is my second Jeep, my first Jeep was a 2006 Commander, it had the 5.7L Hemi V8. I needed the towing capability, I was happy to see the 3.0L turbo diesel has the same towing capacity. I put 186000 miles on my Commander and the only repair I had to get, besides the normal consumables, was a replacement starter. The reliability of my Commander led me back to Jeep. I gave a 5 to the reliability rating only because I have driven the Grand Cherokee for only 350 miles so far (will update later)."

BEST HIGH END 4X4 ON THE MARKET

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "PAN GLASS MOON ROOF IS HUGE"

Cons: "NO ISSUES"

"I HAVE A 2012 JEEP GC OVERLAND 4X4 5.7L. GREAT LOOKING -GREAT DRIVING.I HAVE OWNED A LEXUS LX450 AND PORSCHE CAYENNE S. THE OVERLAND JEEP IS AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER."

Awesome car - in every way possible.

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Smooth driving and cornering."

"Jeep knew what they were doing when they created this beauty!"

Don't judge the book by its cover

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

"I owned 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland for over a year now. I really love the new look in side and out. It has a lot of fancy little gadgets. Ride is very comfortable and quite. Biggest issue I have was electronics. I had a lot of issues with different sensors and computer. Main screen is very slow on response. Takes couple seconds after you press a button and sometimes even longer."