2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 253 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

My is a lemon I'm trying to get Michigan HQ

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Cons: "Dealer, sea view jeep, in nj is washing their hand"

"My car has had electronic problems since it was 1 week old. Dealers says I need to deal with Michigan HQ if I don't think numerous repairs are fair. The car cost $35,000 and I have a 5 year loan on it. It has only 8700 miles on it and is unreliable. I hope Michigan comes through because based on the reviews it is normally a great car."

BEST VECHIE EVER MADE MY JEEP CO.

By on Saturday, October 01, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE, EASY ASSESSABLE"

"The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee was a major launch of Chrysler; the first after the departure of Cerberus and Daimler, it represented what was to come, with far higher standards for the new engine, the suspension, and the interior. Journalists almost universally praised the new Grand Cherokee, which swept numerous awards and put Chrysler back on the map. The standard engine is the smooth 290 horsepower Pentastar V6, which gets just 1 mile per gallon less than the diesel-powered Mercedes ML350. The Hemi is optional across the board, and Europeans have a new 237-hp VM Motori 3-liter V6 diesel; all use the W5A580 five-speed transmission. Thanks to the Hemi option, the V6 has a large engine bay, with around five inches in front of the serpentine belt. For 2012, Hemi models move to a six speed automatic; various wheel and option package changes were made, as well."

Best Vehicle I have owned

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

"I bought my Grand Cherokee in May and drove it out of state from Texas to Alabama and got 25.6 mpg. I have the penstar v6 and love the power and gas milage that cant be beat. Chrysler really did an excellent job developing this engine. Love the refined interior. I have the saddle leather and it is very high quality leather and beautiful, makes riding in this vehicle a very pleasant experience. Love the navigation also. I traded a Mercedes for this and never looked back."

was unsure about buying american - so happy i did!

By on Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Pros: "solid, roadworthy, great style, fair price"

Cons: "blind spots when changing lanes"

"i love my new JGC!!! i always thought they looked like solid/rugged SUVs (good!) but the interior was kinda blah and the fuel economy and reliability issues kept me far, far away from ever seriously considering buying one (bad!). then, i saw the new model and heard the great reviews and decided to test drive one. AWESOME! bought it! this is my first SUV and i'm so happy i went with an american vehicle - the imports feel like tin cans to me - i feel safe and sound in my JGC. especially with long commute for work. oh, and i'm getting about 23 mpg hwy, 19 street for my Laredo V6. works for me!!!"

Love my Jeepney!

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle with 40 miles on it in April (have had it now for 5 months.) I absolutely love, love, love it! The ride is comfortable and there's lots of room (although hubby says he can't lay his golf clube horizontally like he did in our old SUV.) The only con I can think of is that the transmission jerks a little at times. The next time I get an oil change at the dealer, I'll have them hook it up to the computer. I bought the 85,000 mile extended warranty. It's difficult to find a 4-wheel drive because everything as gone to AWD. I looked at several vehicles, but wanted the 4-wheel drive because I believe it goes better snow. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend the new Jeep Grand Cherokee!"

Best Jeep Ever, Hands Down (Larado X 4x4, V6)

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pros: "Almost Everything"

Cons: "Garmin GPS could be better"

"I have had my 2011 Jeep Grand for almost a month and it is pure joy to drive. The V6 is great! I've read many reviews about this engine and cant seem to figure out why people say its sluggish..I have a 2011 BMW and the gas pedel is very similar. Small pressure and car just moves normal, nothing special, but punch it and you get some real power. It was made that way for gas milage and I will tell you I average 21.7 on mine and that is in Seattle, WA (traffic,hills, highway). In the past 3 years I've owned an 2008 Infinity G35, 2011 BMW 128i, 2007 Ford Explorer and 2002 Jeep Wrangler. This is hands down the best car I've owned. I will say this Jeep is Big! This is the reason my wife likes her BMW 128i better but thats just her :) Hope this helps some of you and I'll continue to update throughtout the year."

JCG OVERLAND SUMMIT

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pros: "Solid, Reliable, Luxurious, Stylish, Fun to Drive, etc."

"This is by far the most luxurious Jeep yet. The Overland Summit has so many features, its mind bogeling. My wife was interested in the BMW X5, then took her to drive this and she was impressed. So I bought it! :)"

ONE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT

By on Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pros: "GOOD RIDE - STYLE GOOD"

Cons: "NO AUTO LIFT GATE, NO AUTO CLIMATE CONTROLS"

"I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAR."

first american car, Jeep won me over

By on Sunday, July 03, 2011

Pros: "handling, interior, mpg for class"

Cons: "tranny needs more speeds for a 2011 model; sell as a diesel!!!"

"I test drove a lot of SUVs. On a whim stopped into the Jeep dealer, and was quite surprised by this vehicle. It was a bit over my price range, then I found one that was an ex-enterprise rental for a smokin deal in very nice shape. Jeep may not be a luxury brand but this vehicle stands up to luxury brands very well. No complaints and the mpg has been 21-22 in MIXED driving, better than that for highway."

Nice design, comfortable and fun to drive.

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very solid and safe feeling."

Cons: "Wish all functions were voice controlled like the Ford Edge."

"Fun to drive and solid. We love it. We have a Wrangler and owned Grand Cherokee's in the past. This is the best by far!!!"