2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 321 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great SUV!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

"I have had this vehicle for about four months now and absolutely love it! It rides incredibly smooth for an SUV and handles exceptionally well. Gas mileage is decent, I average between 20-21 mpg highway, and around 16-17 city, but I do tend to get on it a little bit. I would highly recommend this vehicle for anyone shopping for an SUV."

Great improvemnet

By on Thursday, May 19, 2011

"I have owned my 2011 for about 9 months and have had nothing go wrong. Love the increased MPG - I am getting about 18 in town and 21 on the road. The highway MPG depends on the wind and the speed traveled. i have gotten as high as 25, but that is at 60 MPH and no wind. The ride is great and very quiet. The new 3.6L engine handles the vehicle fine. My last two Jeeps were 4.7 V8s and I miss the V8 but not at the gas pump. Would purchase another one"

Beyond Awesome

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"This is my sixth Grand Cherokee and it is absolutely awesome. The car looks great inside and out- it looks a lot more expensive than it is. The quality and fit/finish are impechable. The paint looks like an emerald. I am pleasantly suprised by the new V-6. The features for this price range are amanzing- the electronics and gadgets are cutting edge. Compared to the Toyota Highlander or Honda Pilot, they cannot hold a stick to the Grand Cherokee in terms of looks and value. Why would anyone want to spend more money for signifficantly"

Excellent SUV

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, easy to drive, reliable"

Cons: "acceleration"

"My car is Overland 2014, I bought it as a brand new and so far I have not noticed any problem. It is very comfortable, easy to drive, has nice interior and exterior look and relatively fuel efficient compared to similar SUVs. The only problem I noticed is acceleration, which is not as good as I expected. Overall, I am happy with my car so far."

Super nice ride! Solid.

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "Solidly built, comfortable"

Cons: "Blind spot visability."

"If only I haad known about the blind spot monitoring option... My 2010 Edge has the side mirrors that I wish I had on the Jeep for the drivers who like to get in the blind spots."

I love my jeep! Everything I ever wanted !

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Love my jeep.....best buy for the money!......Rides like a dream!.....very comfortable and handles great...when driving 80 feels like 40.....love it!"

Always wanted a jeep. Was Great. Would get another

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "Great highway milage and gas control."

Cons: "I need faster. (personally)"

"Jeeps are great. I jst need a V8"

Best Cherokee yet

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "Styling interior and exterior"

Cons: "my wife always takes it"

"This is my 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee, I absolutely love it. I've had the car since December 2011 its now Feb 2013, the car has only seen a mechanic during routine oil changes and inspections. The interior is classy with the faux wood dash, the interior lighting is perfect at night. The ride is much improved over prior jeeps while maintaining its off road capability. I live in Buffalo, snow has never been an issue with this truck. The V6 is capable and there's plenty of low end torque to get moving. Jeeps are great because they don't make you look pretentious, however they do not look out of place at a country club parking lot either. Perfect for everything. One issue i have is the push button start does not locate my key if my key is in the same pocket as my cell phone...I may just need a new battery, wife has never had this problem with her key."

my first american car, and i love it!

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

"I had owned several Japanese cars in the past. But I really like my first Jeep GC overland! Everything tops my expectations. If I have to name the most impressive thing, it is the noise level. You can compare it with most of luxury SUV, but pay much less money."

Jeeping for another couple of decades

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Best in value and best in every other way too!"

Cons: "None yet"

"Of all the SUVs and cross-overs, only the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee was compelling enough for me to replace my '93 Grand Cherokee. I evaluated every vehicle even remotely similar, but nothing was in this Jeep's class when it comes to value, style, and gadgets."

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "comfort, versatility"

Cons: "steering wheel does block speedomoter"

"Traded in a Cadillac CTS on a 2012 Jeep. Needed more room. Saving $329 alone a year in insurance having never had a ticket or accident. At 6'4 Jeep is extremely comfortable for me and fun to drive. It's new and I am getting 17.2 running around. Got the 26 X package with the leather and 18 inch wheels. I like the camera and the ride. I never thought I would own a Jeep in my life."

Amazing

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Great truck amazing to drive"

"Prior to buying my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, I looked at the BMW X5, MB ML 550 and Audi. I really wanted a German SUV. But driving these trucks all felt the same, No WOW factor. Then a friend told me about the New Jeep. The moment I step on the gas, and that HEMI kicked in I was hooked. This truck WOWED me, furthermore it hasn't stopped yet. I love this truck and compared to the others,reasonably priced. So if your looking, try the Jeep Overland you'll love it too"

Great SUV for the money

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Ride, comfort, convenience and safety features"

"Before you spend 60000 on a BMW, Mercedes or Land Rover, take a look at this premium vehicle. Great ride and comfort with high end amenities for 2/3 the cost of the high end luxury market. A great vehicle. In 1 year of ownership we had only one minor problem that the dealer was able to rectify. I highly recommend this vehicle. Good job Chrysler!"

Great Jeep!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Design, ride comfort, gas mileage."

Cons: "Nothing so far."

"Solid ride and great gas mileage. Huge improvement over the previous V6 engine option."

I love this vehicle!

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

Pros: "luxurious interior with the feel of a car"

Cons: "transmission slow to shift sometimes"

"I bought my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4wd in March of this year. I usually stick with Ford, but they have since changed over to their suvs being awd. Ive always seemed to like the look of a Jeep. I decided to test drive other vehicles when I started looking for a new one. I tried a GMC Acadia, Ford Edge, and Kia Sorento. They all were nice vehicles, but I kept coming back to the Jeep. Jeep did it right this year. Once I test drove the Jeep, I fell in love!!! This is definately a vehicle that fits my taste to a "T". The interior is superb. I love the wood trim along with the leather. The sound system is amazing. My kids and I love to listen to our favorite songs while driving down the road with the sun roof open and cruising. Its fun to drive and rides like a car. I haven't got to test it in the snow yet, but I am excited to see if it will live up to the hype. I haven't had any problems with it; however, I am not a fan of the transmission. It seems to be slow to shift at times, but the pros definately outweigh the cons."

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"This is my first Jeep. Very solid and quite frankly a "tank". The unibody cage of the vehicle is solid as I do not hear any outside noises except from my radio playing inside. Safety is number one for this SUV. It rates 5 stars and has multiple airbags to include shoulder and shin airbags. Its standard that way not an option. What 2011 SUV have you heard of have airbags for the shins and shoulder w/o paying for anything extra. Nice deal. I have an Overland Summit. ;)"

Love my Jeepney!

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle with 40 miles on it in April (have had it now for 5 months.) I absolutely love, love, love it! The ride is comfortable and there's lots of room (although hubby says he can't lay his golf clube horizontally like he did in our old SUV.) The only con I can think of is that the transmission jerks a little at times. The next time I get an oil change at the dealer, I'll have them hook it up to the computer. I bought the 85,000 mile extended warranty. It's difficult to find a 4-wheel drive because everything as gone to AWD. I looked at several vehicles, but wanted the 4-wheel drive because I believe it goes better snow. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend the new Jeep Grand Cherokee!"

Nice design, comfortable and fun to drive.

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very solid and safe feeling."

Cons: "Wish all functions were voice controlled like the Ford Edge."

"Fun to drive and solid. We love it. We have a Wrangler and owned Grand Cherokee's in the past. This is the best by far!!!"

Great GC

By on Thursday, April 28, 2011

"This is my first JEEP and I couldn't be happier! I purchased the black on black overland w/ the 5.7 HEMI. Do not really need the HEMI, but it gives you that extra punch! Very smooth ride, and great in the snow. Average about 16mpgs mix city/highway. Love my JEEP GC!"

Out of the Park

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

"Jeep hit this one "out of the park". This is my 7th Jeep and it is truly amazing. Can't wait to get in it and drive it after work. I compare it to my partners Lexus 460. Every option one could ask for. My only complaint is that Jeep shoud provide a better owners manual."

Simply the BEST

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I have been a Jeep fan for a long time and already had a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited before purchasing my 2011 Grand Cherokee. All I can say is WOW. This thing is simply amazing. I have the Overland model, which will do everything but cook you breakfast. The heated and cooled leather seats are top notch. The ride quality is as nice as they come. I can't really think of a way to improve on this Jeep. Oh yeah, the HEMI is awesome!"

Jeep Tastic

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"I spent a lot of time researching my next vehicle, I looked at Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota etc.. etc.. test drove many of them and just didn't do it for me not to mention "no offense ladies" but everything seemed to be geared towards women, I was just about to give up and then I went to the auto show and watched the Jeeps in action test drove the Grand Cherokee and it was a match after the first 5 minutes made a deal and took her home. I enjoy everything about this vehicle the u connect was easy to pair up to my phone, it rides really nice yet has a rugged exterior with capabilities most other suvs cant match I plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time cant imagine being without it test drive it and you decide I think you will agree!"

All you could ask for in a Jeep

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"I'd recommend the V8 5.7 (much more p/w ratio than the std) if you really want to be on the move. Get the Blind Spot Monitoring package."

Nice Jeep, but Pentastar V6 has problems.

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Pentstar V6? Not a comfortable feeling @ only 17k."

"Check engine light came on at 17,000mi, Needs new cylinder head, my daughter has same car same problem, dealer says this is a problem with this engine, be careful. This could cost Chrysler Lots of moola. Otherwise I really love the car. Will probably trade in a year now but won't buy another, don't have any good feelings now. Low quality rating is for pentastar V6 only."

Jeep Got It Right

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"It seems that Chrysler finally got a vehicle right with this Jeep. I love my V8 Limited 4x4 and there are so many little touches that have gone into this vehicle, I have no major complaints about anything. It feels very well put together. My old GC (2001) was a good car but felt cheap and plastic inside. This car feels more like a BMW or an Audi. It drives wonderfully, and handles extremely well for such a large vehicle. I am almost looking forward to our first big snow to test out the four wheel drive. Best options: Keyless entry/start, huge sunroof, vented seats Areas for improvement: 6 speed transmission to help fuel economy, heads-up display, updated look and feel of navigation interface."