2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.3

Based on 311 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Best Jeep Ever!!

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Love the interior, exterior and engine (3.6L gas)."

Cons: "None!!"

"I purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and simply love the vehicle. Test drove many of the North American (Ford & Chev) and Euro (BMW & Mercedes) SUV's and the Overland is by far the nicest and best equipped. Jeep hit a home run with this model!!"

Best vehicle I've ever owned hands down!

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "Enjoy driving, good gas mileage for comfort/size!"

Cons: "Miss a Moon/sun roof, wish had garage door buttons"

Ready for another year of fun driving after my Ziebart re-applications of protection!!!

"This Jeep is amazing- luxury ride, great gas mileage (better than the estimated some times). Love the room in both front and rear seats, and all the cargo space. I took it to Ziebart as soon as I got it for complete protection- Rust Protection, Undercoating, Sound Deadener, Diamond Gloss® Paint Protection, Inner-Guard® PLUS, Germ Defender®- (I get this updated yearly)- along with tinting the front windows, adding the back up camera with microphone, adding vent visors, bug shield, mud flaps and running boards. It is great! It takes me safely everywhere I want to go without a moment's trouble even in the snow. I just recently had Wrangler Fuel Max tires put on with a new alignment. My oil is changed regularly by my son in law and I couldn't ask for more!"

Lots of amenities but..

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pros: "love technology pkg and lift gate"

Cons: "mileage is much lower than quoted & engine is loud"

"I LOVE the power lift gate, it opens and closes with a button. And LOVE the cross traffic warning when backing up. Nice to have a "Screen Off" button easily accessible, the nav screen is really bright at night (lights up the whole cabin even on low setting). Heated rear seats are nice and hard to find around this price point. With that said, at this price pt, it could use heat & ac vents for the rear seats! There seem to be a lot of software issues and odd things don't work. Its turning out to be expensive and time consuming to keep up with maintenance and updates. There are updates and recalls every month, you have to sit and wait for them each time. The radio still doesn't work, it changes stations and modes randomly, the ventilated seats absolutely don't blow enough air to feel at all, even with a wet hand for testing. I think the cabin is pretty quiet expect if you are accelerating. Its a heavy vehicle so takes a lot of gas to get up to speed. The best mileage has been 16 hwy and 13 is best in city for me. I haven't taken it near the dirt, I don't want to damage it. I've had 3 flat tires in the city and the 20" wheels just seem a little risky (or odd) to take off-road anywhere. Anyway, love the advanced technology package, (blind spot monitoring and backup features) totally worth the additional price. Really disappointed in the low miles per gallon., not very close to the quotes on the window sticker. Wish the diesel version had been available when I purchased. Don't know if its more economical but worth a look."

Great Ride

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "great ride"

Cons: "BIGGER BRAKE PADS!!!"

"If I decided to get another Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD I would not get the BIG 8. I personally do not need that size engine. But I LOVE MY JEEP. It's been good to me. It looks brand new. I have had this 4 years."

Very Disappointing

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful exterior and interior"

Cons: "A/C failure, Fuel line leaks, gas components"

"We have loved the look of this Jeep for quite some time and heard some negative things about Jeep not being very reliable but we thought since it's 2011 they must have fixed the problems. Well we've had this SUV for 2 years now and have had it in the dealership to many times to count! Major issues that are not covered on the extended warranty of course! I don't think we will ever buy Jeep again. In fact we might just sell this one as much as we love the look of it, the maintenance has been a nightmare!"