2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 260 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

great car terrific value love to drive it

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"car does everything it is suppose to looks great drove every suv in the market bought this one and very happy"

New transmission is awful

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Nice styling"

Cons: "Lousy new transmission an gear shifter."

"I have owned nothing but Jeep Grand Cherokees for the past 20 years, having had at least 5 in that time. The new transmission and gear shifter, introduced for the 2014 model is just awful. Transmission is sluggish and slow to respond. Feels sometimes like when you are driving with someone in a manual transmission car and they dont know how to shift. The new gear shifter is complicated, and its hard to know what gear you are in, or get the car into the gear you want. I have thought I was in park and actually was in reverse. I cant bee live they ruined this car. The transmission was awesome, the gear shifter was fine, and they just ruined them. I will be selling my new 2014 with 3500 miles on it as soon as I can. I have noted many used 2014's available on dealer websites, so obviously I am not alone. This vehicle is a dud."

worst veihcle ever had

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "not many"

Cons: "junk"

"never buy another jeep/fiat product again the do not accept responsibility for anything/everything that is wrong with this SUV"

Thus far, a well built reliable vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "decent fuel mileage 23ish combined"

Cons: "Nav system is difficult to configure"

"no issues with exception of a blown headlamp (warranty). no rattles or show of ware. Tech package is awesome and I continue to become more familiar with its capabilities."

Worst car, or any product experience ever!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Only the design"

Cons: "Horrible transmission, and computer glitches"

"I have owned this car for a little over a year, and have been battling Chrysler to fix the transmission from the beginning. I've had the vehicle in 9 or 10 times (for more than 30 days off the road), but only after I hired a lawyer did they finally replace the transmission. They don't value their customers at all and don't support their products - it's no wonder they have the lowest % of repeat buyers among the large manufacturers. The car looks great and has some nice features, but don't be sucked into what I'll call the superficial qualities of the car. The car consistently shifted like a teenager learning to drive a stick (and this car is an automatic). Chrysler wouldn't allow the dealership to put in new parts, but instead kept trying a series of software updates, never caring if it actually fixed my problem. They didn't care that I was inconvenienced by having to continually bring it back in for repair, and didn't care if that the car didn't work properly. If you buy this car after reading this review, you only have yourself to blame."