2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 293 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

AWESOME

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"LOVE IT"

Excellent vehicle to drive, rides well, good fuel

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "good ride, good fuel economy"

"primary reason for buying was to tow behind motorhome. Pleasantly surprised by great ride & fuel economy"

Best car I've owned. Period.

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

"Have had this vehicle for two years and still feel like I'm in the honeymoon stage. Just absolutely love everything about it."

Best Jeep Ever!!

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Love the interior, exterior and engine (3.6L gas)."

Cons: "None!!"

"I purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and simply love the vehicle. Test drove many of the North American (Ford & Chev) and Euro (BMW & Mercedes) SUV's and the Overland is by far the nicest and best equipped. Jeep hit a home run with this model!!"

Best vehicle I've ever owned hands down!

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "Enjoy driving, good gas mileage for comfort/size!"

Cons: "Miss a Moon/sun roof, wish had garage door buttons"

Ready for another year of fun driving after my Ziebart re-applications of protection!!!

"This Jeep is amazing- luxury ride, great gas mileage (better than the estimated some times). Love the room in both front and rear seats, and all the cargo space. I took it to Ziebart as soon as I got it for complete protection- Rust Protection, Undercoating, Sound Deadener, Diamond Gloss® Paint Protection, Inner-Guard® PLUS, Germ Defender®- (I get this updated yearly)- along with tinting the front windows, adding the back up camera with microphone, adding vent visors, bug shield, mud flaps and running boards. It is great! It takes me safely everywhere I want to go without a moment's trouble even in the snow. I just recently had Wrangler Fuel Max tires put on with a new alignment. My oil is changed regularly by my son in law and I couldn't ask for more!"

Trading it in

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Looks great inside and out"

Cons: "1 hour on window defrost on high to move wipers"

"I've had my Jeep grand Cherokee Laredo for about a year and a half. I bought it used with about 40,000 kms on it. I love the inside and the outside of this vehicle however after 4 recalls, and the fact that it takes one hour to run my vehicle so that the wipers will work when it's cold, considering I live in Canada, i'm trading it in. there is a huge blind spot created by the extra-wide front pillar, wide rearview mirror, and I guess the position and height but I have my seat into drive as well that's problematic."

Excellent Vehicle. Highly Recommend!

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Quality, Appearance and Reliability"

"I have owned Jeep vehicles all my life and have never been disappointed. We love our new Grand Cherokee Summit and feel it is the perfect size for our active family. We drove every brand out there in the same class and higher and could not find an SUV that was more capable."

Buyer Beware

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "Great styling"

Cons: "Transmission problem. Radiator leak.Many recalls"

"just received the sixth recall for this vehicle. Have owned it for one year. It is currently at the dealer for the second time due to transmission problems. Also, they are replacing the radiator because it developed a leak. I really love the appearance of this vehicle and the comfort. But I am beginning to think that i have a lemon on my hands. Perspective buyer need to research the problems associated with this vehicle before you purchase."

I ADORE my Jeep!

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun, capable, looks great!"

Cons: "Capless fuel door"

"***2014 Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 v8 Hemi*** After my trouble-prone 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring finally died this past summer while it was loaded up with people and gear for a family vacation, I took a chance on the vehicle I'd been wanting for a while - a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Honestly, I was initially hesitant due to the poor reliability reviews surrounding the Jeep brand but after my awful 9 year experience with the Honda Odyssey I figured I had no where else to go but up.*** After ditching my dead van in a strange city and cramming our stuff in a compact rental, we set out to buy a new vehicle so we could complete our vacation in relative peace. After an exhaustive day of searching & test-drives, I found my ride - a new 2014 Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 v8 Hemi. I. am. in. love. *** After 12,000 miles in almost 7 months of ownership I've experienced exactly 1 minor issue that required a trip to the dealer. A headache for sure, but after pouring BIG $$$ into keeping my 'reliable' Honda in working order over the years, this was trivial. I did purchase the lifetime extended warranty from Chrysler (not a 3rd party company) for peace of mind - something most other manufacturers don't even offer. *** Before making our purchase I did test drive several other comparable (or larger) vehicles - BMW x5, Audi q7, Toyota Sequoia, Toyota Highlander and a Suburban LT - but I liked the size, handling and interior quality/layout of the Jeep the best. There is more 'hard plastic' interior panels than I would prefer but it seems to be on par with the other vehicles in the 'luxury' category and it is MUCH more upscale that the van I was used to driving, even though it was the top of the line as well. The cabin is fairly quiet and there is just enough 'road feel.' Some people prefer a more cushy, soft ride (Toyota, Lexus comes to mind) but I like to drive hard and fast and prefer having a bit of feedback in the wheel. *** The v8 takes a LOT of gas, but only a bit more than my v6 van, surprisingly. I don't really enjoy the capless gas filler door but it's not a dealbreaker. Can't really think of anything else I dislike or would change at all. I just really, really enjoy driving this Jeep!"

Best Jeep I've ever bought

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"I love this Jeep... I have the V8 360hp, gas isn't the greatest but the power is worth it. It's fun to drive and it's a great looking truck.. It's my 3rd new Jeep Cherokee and it's the best one by far. I highly recommend this vehicle."

Looks great, comfortable and spacious Just awesome

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pros: "Great vehicle"

Cons: "Volume of pesky recalls"

"I would recommend this vehicle to everyone, next time will go with the 4wd option."

Pretty Darn Good

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Great size, nice interior, comfy on long trips"

Cons: "A couple of recalls - I hope not any more..."

"I still enjoy driving the GC, even after a year and 31,000 miles of ownership. It is great for soaking up interstate miles with comfy seats, great stereo and the optional navigation. I think the size is perfect, not too big and not too small. I can still park in the garage at my work, but have plenty of room to stretch out on longer drives. I have the 3.6 V6, which I was leary of getting at first, but it has proven to be a good engine with plenty of power for my needs. I will say after years of driving a vehicle with a V8, the driving dynamics are different, but if you aren't afraid to put your foot into the throttle, it likely has all the get-up-and-go that one needs. Overall, I am very satisfied with the vehicle, even though it has had two separate recalls in the last few months."

Love this car

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pros: "All the new safety features are great"

Cons: "Recalls"

Looking good!

"The only complaint I have is that I have had 5 recalls in the year that I have owned it! That is pain to get repaired plus a waste of my time. I love the automatic headlights, windshield wipers and heated seats plus the steering wheel."

Looking good!

5th jeep i have owned, by far the best

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pros: "excellent all around"

Cons: "gas mileage.. but have 360 horse v8"

"MY 98 jeep was great, the 3 in between were good, this 2013 is the best ever,, also drive ford edge and Lincoln, options in the Jeep are way better and some not even offered on other models;;; rear heated seats;auto high beams;tilt down side view mirrors in reverse etc, great car"

Great in the city or on the open road.

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Comfort and ease of driving for long hours."

Cons: "The size made it difficult to get more than 5 in i"

"I love the way I can turn on a dime. It is easy to drive, has great pickup, gets 21 to 28 mpg depending on starts and stops, speed, wind, heat, etc. It is beautiful both inside (light gray) and outside (black iridescent paint and lots of chrome). Wish the GPS screen was a little larger. Would hate to give up the heated steering wheel, blind spot mirrors, backup camera with colored guidelines, front sensors, and air lift."

absolutely the most favorite vehicle

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Price was not too terribly bad"

Cons: "None that I can think of"

"This is my most favorite vehicle that I have ever owned. Even compared to an Infiniti QX4 that I had for years. Sporty looking, drives and rides smooth."

Best SUV for the MONEY, No Doubt!!

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, reliable, fun, and attractive"

Cons: "none that come to mind"

"Couldn't be happier. Over the past several years this SUV has maintained attractive styling, it's very comfortable for long trips and plenty of room for most anything you need to transport. Good leg room in the back and lots of adaptability with the interior. The upgraded sound system was worth every penny and I've had zero issues with reliability. Highly recommend this Jeep to anyone!"

not as good as previous cherokees I have owned

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "lots of optioms for decent money"

Cons: "no power for my needs........gas milage lower than"

"I feel the veh has received too many minor recalls that waste my time."

Awesome vehicle

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

"Going to buy another"

Avoid at all costs

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, powerful engine, quality of interior"

Cons: "See above!"

"Without going into much detail (because it would consumer several pages), I have been in the dealership for repairs over 30 times in 15 months, which includes several recalls. Some of the issues include: Steering wheel falls apart (replaced by a cracked steering wheel which Jeep refuses to address), faulty key fob sensors which do not allow me to open the rear lift gate and falsely signal that the key fob has left the vehicle -Drooping exhaust pipes, navigation not recognizing common destinations, voice recognition software is basically useless, touch display will not respond to touches many times, speedometer goes blank so I don't know how fast I'm going, rear lift gate handle was falling off and entire lift gate was misaligned, causing water to leak inside, awful gas mileage compared to the competition, an old-style floor based parking brake (Mercedes and others are using electronic switches to activate parking brake), vehicle unlocks itself (have had items stolen from my car because of this), complete incompetence of Jeep to handle this properly (lots of denials, refusals for service, etc.), many more issues... At $53,000 please go buy something else. I will be so very happy if others can learn from my experience and buy something that is worth that amount of money. Looks like I will be reverting back to Infiniti."

Best Vehilce I have ever driven

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "Superb vehicle."

Cons: "Great power but a little tough on gas."

"Superb power, comfort and handling."

Great value SUV with tons of features!

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "V8 power adjustable ride height, heated wheel"

Cons: "small nav screen, difficult nav. , gas mileage"

"Our Jeep Cherokee Overland edition is a fun to drive and well put together vehicle for just under 50k. Many luxurious features and great on and off road with a powerful and throaty 350HP V-8. Don't expect great mileage with the v-8 but enjoy the powerful acceleration and snow eating ability of this beast! The Nav screen is tiny and not very user friendly."

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of technology, comfy, sleek"

Cons: "Expensive, heavy, GPS not very intuitive"

"I bought this car new almost 2 years ago, and it's been awesome! There is plenty of power (5.7L Hemi) and it drives very smooth! Even with the big V8, it does decent on gas because of the variable valve technology that shuts down 4 cylinders when freeway driving. Because of this fact, I still average about 20MPG. Lots of technology loaded in it, and it is very fun, reliable and comfortable to drive. Definitely recommend it to anyone asking!"

Great power with the 5.7 Hemi.

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "Great power with the 5.7 Hemi."

Cons: "Not sold on reliability."

"Has had 3 recalls in less than a year. Shifts a little rough and bogs some before it decides to downshift. Also, under heavy acceleration I get exhaust smell in cab and now I smell antifreeze."

EXCELLENT RIDING AND HANDLING AUTO. VERY STYLISH.

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "GREAT TO DRIVE."

"FOR SURE THE BEST OVERALL CAR I'VE OWNED AND I'VE HAD ABOUT A DOZEN NEW CARS IN MY LIFETIME. GREAT FOR MYSELF BUT SPOUSE IS A LITTLE SHORT AND HAS ROUGH TIME GETTING INTO AND OUT OF THIS JEEP."