2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 969 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Worst Car Ever

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"Bought brand new for 35,000 dollars. Have had in the dealer 8 times for not starting. Again today will not start. Electrical problems Chrysler cannot figure out. AAA has told me everytime it is towed that Chrsyler is notorious for electrical problems. Bought it to go skiing. Have to take my other car. Unreliable. Very frustrating. Chrysler customer service is even worse. They could care less. Maybe that's why Chrysler is in trouble. Enough said."

Nothing but problems

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"We bought our 05 grand cherokee 9 months and since then it has been to the dealer 12 times. Thats right 12 times and the thing still isn't fixed. Been nothing but problems from the day we bought it. Looking to trade or just get rid of ASAP. We have everything replaced in the fuel emissions and the ecm still says that we have a leak in it somewhere. The airbag light stays on with the check engine light. The dealer doesn't know how to fix the problem. The value has also dropped $2,500 in nine months."

This car is junk

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"This car is junk. Since I owned this car over 2 years, I have a small book to repair history. Water leak, over heat, engine stop, idling.... Never buy a jeep."

Diesel are the Best

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

"I think KBB, dropped the ball on the value. The truck is great, the diesel engine is good. Replaced the transmission at 82,000 miles. The parts are expensive, but when the SUV is running properly, she runs. Great MPG 24+ on the road. I would prefer more sitting space, Jeep forgot the lesson on feeling cramped."

Never left me on the side of the road!

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "Safe and tough"

Cons: "gas milage isn't great"

"I have loved our Jeep Grand Cherokee, as never has it left us on the side of the road. I have well over 200,000 miles and feel torn trading the car in. I am a single Mom with four busy kids and this car is like part of the family! This car was my pick because if I am in an accident, it will keep my family safe. I don't want my kids in a tin can!"