2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 972 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Never left me on the side of the road!

By on Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pros: "Safe and tough"

Cons: "gas milage isn't great"

"I have loved our Jeep Grand Cherokee, as never has it left us on the side of the road. I have well over 200,000 miles and feel torn trading the car in. I am a single Mom with four busy kids and this car is like part of the family! This car was my pick because if I am in an accident, it will keep my family safe. I don't want my kids in a tin can!"

In spite of its leaks, still going strong

By on Friday, July 27, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room to haul things."

Cons: "Seat Material stains easily, looks awful."

"2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee, bought used in 2006 with 25K miles on it. There were three leaks when I bought it, got one fixed, two remain in the engine. Related to ATF fluid leaking. Never gotten this fixed, just replace the fluid every 3-4 weeks. The seats are badly stained, the rear middle seat belt is stuck really tight. Other than that, my jeep is starting to wind down I believe, I have just recently started losing or burning oil to where it is empty, not consistently, but this is the second time its happened in three months. I haven't had this checked yet. I drive 100 mi roundtrip, 5 days a week."

Nothing but problems

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"We bought our 05 grand cherokee 9 months and since then it has been to the dealer 12 times. Thats right 12 times and the thing still isn't fixed. Been nothing but problems from the day we bought it. Looking to trade or just get rid of ASAP. We have everything replaced in the fuel emissions and the ecm still says that we have a leak in it somewhere. The airbag light stays on with the check engine light. The dealer doesn't know how to fix the problem. The value has also dropped $2,500 in nine months."

This car is junk

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"This car is junk. Since I owned this car over 2 years, I have a small book to repair history. Water leak, over heat, engine stop, idling.... Never buy a jeep."

It has my MRV Vote! "Most Reliable Vehicle"

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

"I've had my '07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited going on six years now, and I absolutely love her. In the six years having her as my primary vehicle, I have only had one issued, nothing else. The factory installed alternator died on me. Even that wan't a big deal considering she was 7 years old at the time. After it died, I simply went to my local Auto Zone, bought a new alternator, and installed it myself. (Everything is made to break, eventually) I bought the car with 30,000 miles on it, and have nearly put 100,000 miles more on her in five years. As long as you take care of its general maintenance it will last you a long, long time. I plan on driving her for a while longer, maybe even until she dies. Even though I have been thinking about getting her much younger sister the '16 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Since owning a Jeep, I will no longer purchase from another manufacturer. I can't say much about Jeep's other models because I've only had a Grand Cherokee, but what I can say is, if the other models are made anything like the '07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited then you are going to get the most reliable vehicle on the road.... GET ONE! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!"