2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 965 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

I'm sure there are better vehicles out there

By on Sunday, September 30, 2007

"I have owned it for a little over a year. I get a fair amount of use out of it. It currently has a little over 60000 miles on it. While the exterior and interior stylings are beautiful. The quality of the vehicle itself leaves much to be desired. At 30k miles I had an issue with the air conditioner. My blower malfunctioned and the air conditioner either did not work at all or only worked on high. Then at 35k miles my tires started squealing and losing pressure. So they had to be replaced. At just over 60k miles I blew a piston rod in the engine and it pierced a hole in my cylinder leaving me with 4500 dollars worth of repair work Just MILES outside of my powertrain warranty. Chrysler would have nothing to do with the repair of the vehicle. I would never buy one of these Jeeps again. Too many problems"

Best Jeep Ever!

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Hold their price value, fully loaded"

Cons: "Gets 15-18pg around town, no other cons"

"Im reading all the other reviews and somefolks start rating the regular Jeep. This is to rate the SRT8, not the regular Cherokees. I bought my 2006 in 2008 Summer. I paid 29,000k with 30,000 miles, which is a steal. Its fully loaded with the nav/dvd/video system. The only thing that had an issue was the torque converter that was covered under my extended warranty. Im at 93000 miles now and I just had to replace the electric cooling fan, 318$. So.......what can I say, I get 18mpg and have also bought the Diablo predator that allows multiple tuning. The truck is solid, dependable and the 6.1L with a tune is amazing wen punched from a light. Some times Im easy on the car and some times I do spirited driving, overall- - - - - - BEST TRUCK EVER!!!!"

I really love this design and reliability, great

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Great design and price"

Cons: "Small entrance back doors"

"I really love this vehicle for the design and reliability. I would really hate to buy a different designed vehicle. The only complaint I have is the small rear door entrance and foot room is small. That is my only real thing I would like to change but not have to pay too much for the change in size. I don't really like the new streamlined design of the newer model. It seems squashed."

It's a JEEP!

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pros: "V8, Fun to Drive!, 4WD, Off-Road, Tank, JEEP!"

Cons: "Only have one"

Bæ a little dirty

"Yes, it's a Jeep! What's not to love about a Jeep? What fun is a daily driver if you can't hit the trial, and get a little dirty? Snow? Psht, No problem! V8? YES! Yeah the gas tack drops fairly quick, but I have fun doing it EVERY TIME! I love my WK. I wouldn't trade it for anything. V8, wont be disappointed! -OlllllllO-"

Bæ a little dirty

Hawk says this is a real vehicle!

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pros: "has always done the Job at hand"

Cons: "Tire sensor problems. Ignition recall"

"Jeep review So, I have had this vehicle for more than 7 yrs and hope to keep it at least 7 more. First, it gets me to my cabin that is a mile off road up hill at a 10% grade, through the mud, even in harsh winters in upstate ny until the snow is iced over from freezing. Mileage varies from 22 mpg on trips to 14 city only and 4 wheel country. 4 WD low has been used many times. I have the Hemi which requires the 89 octane minimum. POWER in that engine gives me the ability to tow, which I do often and every other reason you want/need a big engine. Caries 4-5 people in the jeep and still room for my 2 dogs. Without all that, carries anything I need to for hunting trips, family trips, vacations, shopping, trips to hardware stores for those remodel projects and so much more. I love the power windows & locks, power seat, heated seats, the auto high beam, cruise control, 6 CD, Sirius radio, and radio controls on the steering wheel. Blue tooth hands free and GPS. Are nice to have also. Not the best GPS, as it fails to recognize many country roads as a potential route which would help when I am on hunting extravaganzas. The tire pressure monitoring has helped me discover 2 leaks, very thankful, however those sensors need a better life expectancy as I have replaced several for no true reason other than not working anymore. "Service tire pressure system" gets old when a sensor goes. With scheduled maintenance for all systems, vehicle has had no expenses other than the tire sensors. Roof rack also helps in the many trips this vehicle takes. I also like the shiftable auto transition that helps with the many hills I drive down in the county, maintaining speed just like a stick shift would. The TOW button helps with heavy loads to keep it at a higher idol speed to endure those hills with weight. I had a pickup truck before this. You sit more like your in a truck meaning more comfortable with leg room and like you are sitting in a chair, not like a car where you feel like you are on the ground with you legs stretched out forward. Very comfy to ride and drive. Back seat room is nice. 60/40 rear seats flip down for cargo space. I use that split very often. So glad it has that option. So 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is what I have. At first I did not want the extras that come with the Overland but now they are used frequently. 5th new vehicle I ever had, best purchase I ever made. Need new ignition switch which is currently part of a recall. It shut of engine and all power things including lights."