2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 953 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great Jeep!

By on Sunday, July 31, 2011

"I bought my 2005 Jeep new and still have it. Has about 88k miles on it and have NOT had any problems with it. I've just done regular maintenance and it's been great! I don't plan on getting rid any time soon. The only reason I gave the "Design" a 4 out of 5 is because the seats stain easy...even with just water you get a stain on them."

Worst Car Ever

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"Bought brand new for 35,000 dollars. Have had in the dealer 8 times for not starting. Again today will not start. Electrical problems Chrysler cannot figure out. AAA has told me everytime it is towed that Chrsyler is notorious for electrical problems. Bought it to go skiing. Have to take my other car. Unreliable. Very frustrating. Chrysler customer service is even worse. They could care less. Maybe that's why Chrysler is in trouble. Enough said."

Nothing but problems

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"We bought our 05 grand cherokee 9 months and since then it has been to the dealer 12 times. Thats right 12 times and the thing still isn't fixed. Been nothing but problems from the day we bought it. Looking to trade or just get rid of ASAP. We have everything replaced in the fuel emissions and the ecm still says that we have a leak in it somewhere. The airbag light stays on with the check engine light. The dealer doesn't know how to fix the problem. The value has also dropped $2,500 in nine months."

This car is junk

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"This car is junk. Since I owned this car over 2 years, I have a small book to repair history. Water leak, over heat, engine stop, idling.... Never buy a jeep."

not crazy about it

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"The Grand Cherokee rides good but there are more negative than positives about our experience with the vehicle. We have had repeated problems with the driver window. It has shattered several times for no apparent reason when raising and lowering. The sensor lights are constantly coming on for one reason or another. The worst part is the seats. The material is not soft and they are just really uncomfortable. We chose cloth at the time but I would never do it again."

Great Power, Mediocre Comfort

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I have the 2005 Grand Cherokee with the V8 HEMI. Overall, I am very happy with the vehicle. The HEMI sure packs a powerful punch. The handling is veryy smooth...better than I expected from a Jeep. The best part is that I have not had any major issues with the vehicle. A couple of downsides are gas mileage (about 14 MGP on average), and very little headroom. I'm 5'10" and the top of my head brushes the ceiling when I sit straight up."

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"This is an exceptional auto. My wife and I went back and forth with this, an Xterra, and a 4-Runner. We got this for a much better price and we like the ride and looks more. The ONLY negative to this is obviously the MPG (that is why I marked down performance). We average 14.8-15.2. We do, however only drive in the city (limited highway driving). And there is a stop light every ten feet in our town. There is more than ample room for us and we let our 87lb Lab ride in the cargo area. She loves all the room. If you are looking for a midsize SUV, please try the new Grand Cherokee. I beg my wife to let me drive it...no luck so far."

3rd one I've had, won't be the last!

By on Sunday, December 22, 2013

Cons: "No auxiliary adapter, that's all."

"This is the 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee I've owned and I can honestly say it won't be the last. I don't have to worry about it breaking down on me, it drives great, has all the bells and whistles, and is overall my most favorite I've owned. I'm a Jeep lover thru and thru and will continue to be!"

Gotta Love it

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, easy enough for my wife to drive"

Cons: "fuel... But I knew that buying it!"

"Great car, tows anything and I can't even tell it is there. I've driven it all across the country and has been very reliable."

Diesel are the Best

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

"I think KBB, dropped the ball on the value. The truck is great, the diesel engine is good. Replaced the transmission at 82,000 miles. The parts are expensive, but when the SUV is running properly, she runs. Great MPG 24+ on the road. I would prefer more sitting space, Jeep forgot the lesson on feeling cramped."