2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 944 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Its a Jeep thing

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "4x4, Smooth Ride, Great to drive."

Cons: "Interior styling looks cheap"

"This is the first Jeep I have ever owned but I've always been a Chrysler guy owning three Dodge vehicles previous to this. I have the Laredo 4x4 pretty basic set up and have been very pleased. The V-6 is capable and gets decent, but not great, gas mileage. Only problem with the vehicle so far is I had the water pump go out but honestly it isn't something uncommon with any car and I was able to replace it fairly easily myself and I am no mechanic, parts were less than $70. I didn't give a huge ding because I think the exterior design is great but the interior does leave a little to be desired but its functional and put together well."

I have loved this car!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

"This has been the greatest car, and for the last 6 years it has been wonderful. But now I'm going to need something a bit larger (unfortunately.)"

I like my Jeep but....

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Roomy, Stylish, Comfortable"

Cons: "Does not do well in snow without the weight."

"Does not do that great in the snow...but I LOVE the room in the back. I was going to get a BMW X-3 but we opened the back and, wow, you could not put in a weeks worth of groceries in it. I love that the seats fold down. It is classic looking too, love the lines. I also like being higher up. Especially in the winter when the show is drifting. In my car, it drifted across at windsheild level and in the Jeep I can see. I am sold. Just a warning though, if you are tall like us, you might bang your head getting in the drivers side. For some reason that seat sits higher. Yes, we have tried lowering it. Get the 4x4...our is a 4x2 and we have to weigh down the rear. We do get better gas mileage (20-22 MPG) I will be buying another Jeep, but a 4x4 this time."

All I plan to own.

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Price, Roomy, Comfortable, Great Size"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

"This is my third Jeep Grande Cherokee and I fully intend to own a fourth in the future. This vehicle is easy to drive, accommodates two infant car seats as well as all our gear in the back (suitcases AND stroller). I have owned this vehicle for 5 years and have not had to make one repair to date. I have owned other Jeeps and only made minor repairs during the time I had them. I do notice the break pads tend to wear quicker than my husband's but it could be the driver. You definitely get more for your money with this SUV compared to others on the market."

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011