2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 965 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Diesel are the Best

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

"I think KBB, dropped the ball on the value. The truck is great, the diesel engine is good. Replaced the transmission at 82,000 miles. The parts are expensive, but when the SUV is running properly, she runs. Great MPG 24+ on the road. I would prefer more sitting space, Jeep forgot the lesson on feeling cramped."

love my jeep

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "great to drive goes anywhere"

Cons: "to many sensors but i guess thats what you get wit"

"love my jeep its great it goes anywhere i want it to i just wish it towed more and that all the electrical in the car didnt go haywire when you have a problem with the rear door lacth sensor but over all its a GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Never left me on the side of the road!

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "Safe and tough"

Cons: "gas milage isn't great"

"I have loved our Jeep Grand Cherokee, as never has it left us on the side of the road. I have well over 200,000 miles and feel torn trading the car in. I am a single Mom with four busy kids and this car is like part of the family! This car was my pick because if I am in an accident, it will keep my family safe. I don't want my kids in a tin can!"

wish I had better luck with my jeeps

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "great in snow, nice interior features"

Cons: "in the shop to frequently"

"this is my second jeep cherokee. I had troubles with my first (2004), gave it a second chance because of how good it was in the snow. No better. Bought with 13,000 miles, in shop after 2nd week, drivers window control broke. Has broke 3 times since, front passenger window control twice, leak in the sunroof, radio controls on steerwheel broke, alternator, rear headrest 5 times (everytime you put back seat down and raise seat up again the headrest stays in down position)it has been a struggle to straighten out problem. these problems all occurred before 65,000 miles. Thankfully after troubles with my first jeep I bought extended warranty. all covered except for 100 dollar deductible I had to pay each repair! So I would let the repairs build up so I would pay 100 bucks to repair 2 or 3 things at once. Honestly I wish I had not had trouble with both of my jeeps. I love how they handle day to day, I love the look, their handling in the snow. I like the fact that this is an SUV that doesn't make you feel like you should have to load it up with 3 kids and a husband. Just the right size. Unfortunately my jeep has nickled and dimed me right out of getting another one. I dont want to have to feel as though I have to rely on an overpriced warranty to drive a pretty car."

Awesome Truck

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "Runs great and looks sporty...cute!!"

Cons: "Not enough room to put cell phone, etc."

"This truck is everything I could ever wish for. Leather, television, black...its simply awesome. It runs like a horse. Can't wait to drive it in the snow. It truly represents."