2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 953 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Couldn't be better

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"I love my 2006 5.7 GC so much, I'm getting a new 2008 today just exactly like it! I'm very critical of vehicles, and everything must be perfect, well engineered, and well built to please me. This vehicle does all that and more."

had some problems

By on Sunday, October 07, 2007

"well i bought my 2005 grand cherokee in november of 2005 and it had 15,000 miles on it already. I fell in love with the vehicle that winter, it was great in the snow but then a few months 2-3 the jeep started showing problems. all of the lights to indicate what gear the vehicle was in, they would all light up and it would stick in 1st gear. i took it to get fixed 4 times and they said it was some sort of sensor. it would fix the problem for about 2 months and then about the 6th month of owning this jeep the drive shaft went out. Note i only drive this vehicle to work and home 5 days a week and never take it on gravel so i have no idea what i had got myself into. i have had a few minor probles still with the lights in the dash lighting up all gears and vehicle still wanting to stay in first but jeep mechanics act like they have never seen this before and it only happens once in a while ofcourse not when i take it into get fixed,,, other than those headaches i really like the size and the look of the jeep i believe a limited grand cherokee would be the way to go very nice vehicle and ok resale value, i would tell a friend to test drive i think they drive well and just look awesome thanks support our troops!!!"

Love to Drive

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"This is our first ever 4 wheel drive vehicle. We know NOTHING about how a 4 x 4 works. The dealership tells us the Jeep knows when the tire slips and quickly goes into 4x4 action without you doing a thing. We were excited! The Jeep is idiot proof!!! Yep we can work this vehicle. What don't we like.... maybe the gas mileage, but remember we never owned an SUV ever. My husband says we are getting about 19 miles per gallon. Not to shabby. Our last car was an 04 Intrepid. No problem with the car just time to change. The SUV's were something we were interested in so the hunt was on. For 4 weeks we searched high and low, and test drove trailblazers, mounteers, and even 4x4 trucks (To big). So we finally drove the 2007 Jeep grand Cherokee Laredo. We instantly knew this was it. And we shocked the Salesmen when we jumped out of Jeep and said, "We'll take it, lets go in and talk price." So here we are owning a Jeep. Ok winter, we're ready, bring it on!"

By on Friday, September 14, 2007