2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 953 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

"I have a 07 and have had good luck with it. I tow it behind a 40' motor home and it tows very well."

By on Sunday, October 28, 2007

"started out with the liberty x 2 advanced to grand cherokee I could never go back the liberty is a rubberband on the freeway just test drove one didn't like it, grand cherokee was great very bad gas mileage the other problem had the clutch fan replaced within one year it needs to replaced again rear differential is leaking oh dealer said seeping not covered mine had 35000mileswhen I traded it for an exterra jeep needs to stand behind product I would have purchased another but bad warranty and service managers are great at wording so warranty does not cover problem Love my exterra"

amazing

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"After 56000 miles still on original breaks and tires. no maint. except oil change etc. WOW- I have honda that requires more maint."

Great SUV

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my JGC limited about a year ago. Have about 10300 miles on it. No mechanical issues yet. I LOVE THIS VEHICLE. The one caveat is the mileage. I do about 50/50 city highway and I average 15 mpg. Keep in mind I have the V8 and I dont have a light foot... Other than the poor MPG, which I expected and therefore dont hold against the vehicle too much, this is my perfect vehicle. I may trade it in a year or so for the diesel. Highly recommended."

I love Jeeps!

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I am an avid Jeep owner and this is currently my 5th Jeep owned, 2 of the former have been JGC's. We are currently leasing a 2005 laredo that has everything except a V8....bummer. The V6 seems to be powerful enough unless you get the vehicle loaded down with passengers or gear. It then becomes very clear why you would opt for the V8. We have only had minor issues with the Jeep that have all been covered by warranty and taken care of by the dealerships. My biggest complaint is the price of the vehicle compared to the resale value. I have personally called Daimler Chrysler about this and complained because no dealership I have spoken with will even be reasonable when offering trade-in figures for this vehicle. The experience with our latest Jeep, from a financial standpoint, has left a sour taste in my mouth that will have me never buying a brand-new Jeep again."