2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 956 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

strongest and most rugged vehicle.of today

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "power, speed, smart traction control and looks."

Cons: "heat shields separate, not easy to do basic main."

"The gripping power when on snow and ice are unmatched. I pulled 2 to 3 feet in diameter rocks along a frozen lake to put along the shoreline with ease. I pull my 45 foot.dock out of the water and up a hill with ease. For those that complain about a second delay before shifting is normal. The 5 45RE transmission is a smart trany. It first looks at vehicle speed, throttle position and tray temp prior to shifting."

Excellent automobile - Low maintenance

By on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pros: "Low maintenance, powerful, sporty, elegant inside"

Cons: "gas milage,"

"I have had my automobile for about 7+ years and have had very little to no problems. I change my oil when required and have purchased tires twice. I have not had a tune-up (although I need one)and my jeep runs really good. I will be purchasing a newer jeep next year but I felt the need to share the satisfaction I have with my jeep. I have 170k miles and the most expensive issue I had was a broken hose! There are some minor noises when I make very sharp turns which does scare me all the time, but overall my jeep is low maintenance and very reliable. May be slightly expensive up front but it is certainly worth it!!"

love my jeep

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

"this is my 2nd jeep. the first one lasted us 13 years. I've owned the grand Cherokee for 2 years now. I love the jeeps and won't ever buy anything else. they are sturdy and reliable. we live in the mountains of WV and the jeeps are a popular vehicle here for good reason. love it love it."

New tech is the downfall

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "Style/saftey"

Cons: "Mechanical"

"Not a mans Jeep after 2004. They make you take it to the dealer to change trans fluid, Plugs.....If you could do it yourself before 2005 you probably just have a headache and a slim wallet after 2004 models. Only good thing is it is safer since they relocated the gas tank and added crumple zones and airbags. My trans has slipped since i bought it and its $300 just to have the trans fluid replaced compared to a whole filter fluid change under $40 before 2005 models."

Just Awesome

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Awesome smoothe comfortable drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage and passenger room"

"The Jeep is the best car I have owned. I was so impressed with the drive after the first snow the Jeep went up snow covered hills with no problem when some trucks could not even make it up the hill. The car is very dependable and reliable.I would drive the car across the world if it wasn't for the gas mileage. The Jeep for me lacks passenger space."