2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 942 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Most fun legally behind the wheel

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "HP, interior, sound system"

Cons: "MPG, MPG, MPG"

"I have owned 3 Jeeps now and I must say that the Overland is way, way more comfortable than any other vehicle I have ever owned or even been in. Ever! The SRT8 is not too far behind but it is definitely behind. But then you put your foot down and it comes screaming from behind to overtake that slightly less comfy feeling. The acceleration from a dead stop is great but I really enjoy the 40-70 range. You know that car in front of you that always seems to want to merge into 70mph traffic at 40 on the on-ramp? Well, once you are clear to get around, 70 is at your speed dial in literally the blink of a watering eye. I dare you not to grin like you just got on your first roller-coaster ride as a child. Yeah it is a very thirsty motor, but then again, you probably knew that before you were even looking at them. 420HP in America doesn't come with fuel efficiency. My winter experience is a little tainted coming from an overland before this SRT8. Where the Overland was like walking on sticky tar, the SRT8 is more like socks on a tile floor. Not slipping around a lot but occasionally you can feel it want to get Bambi legs. overall it is fine. the 10/90 split in power is enough to keep the front wheel moving you forward. As long as you don't have more than 4-5 inches of snow of course. Then the front spoiler is just that... a spoiler. Overall I love the SRT8. I am wanting a new SRT but the price tag just keeps going up and up each year. What was a $60k vehicle in '07 is now a $75k vehicle in '15. Find a used one and enjoy the savings and the ride!"

Most unreliable vehiicle I've owned

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "car starter all wheel drive"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Feet of snow no problem"

love my jeep in all weather conditions

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

"Sharp looking suv, sporty and confortable great v8 drivetrain great AWD system good power and great value few flaws here and there just like any vehicle but overall im happy with my purchase"

Being a repeat customer, I love this vehicle.

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Smooth riding, very stable at speed on highway."

Cons: "Rear seat cup holder broke much too quickly."

"Again Being a repeat customer, I love this Jeep even more than the last one I Owned. When you have lived in the northeastern United States all of your life, and have been subjected to just about every kind of weather including blizzard,whiteout,torrential rain and high winds, you learn very quickly the advantages of owing a four-wheel drive vehicle that can take you anywhere at anytime in any weather."

Great jeep quality and craftmanship, great family

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, fun and reliable vehicle"

Cons: "likes it's fuel"

"MyJeep has all the amenities you could want that was available in the 2008 Limited "Trail Rated" Edition Comfortable to drive, solid to the road. GREAT soubd system. Only thing is because of the V8 Hemi engine, it doesn't sip fuel, it drinks it fast. I have to take all back roads to work, that doesn't help, on the highway,the MPG's are much better."