2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 958 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

strongest and most rugged vehicle.of today

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "power, speed, smart traction control and looks."

Cons: "heat shields separate, not easy to do basic main."

"The gripping power when on snow and ice are unmatched. I pulled 2 to 3 feet in diameter rocks along a frozen lake to put along the shoreline with ease. I pull my 45 foot.dock out of the water and up a hill with ease. For those that complain about a second delay before shifting is normal. The 5 45RE transmission is a smart trany. It first looks at vehicle speed, throttle position and tray temp prior to shifting."

love my jeep

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

"this is my 2nd jeep. the first one lasted us 13 years. I've owned the grand Cherokee for 2 years now. I love the jeeps and won't ever buy anything else. they are sturdy and reliable. we live in the mountains of WV and the jeeps are a popular vehicle here for good reason. love it love it."

Just Awesome

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Awesome smoothe comfortable drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage and passenger room"

"The Jeep is the best car I have owned. I was so impressed with the drive after the first snow the Jeep went up snow covered hills with no problem when some trucks could not even make it up the hill. The car is very dependable and reliable.I would drive the car across the world if it wasn't for the gas mileage. The Jeep for me lacks passenger space."

Worst Car Ever

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"Bought brand new for 35,000 dollars. Have had in the dealer 8 times for not starting. Again today will not start. Electrical problems Chrysler cannot figure out. AAA has told me everytime it is towed that Chrsyler is notorious for electrical problems. Bought it to go skiing. Have to take my other car. Unreliable. Very frustrating. Chrysler customer service is even worse. They could care less. Maybe that's why Chrysler is in trouble. Enough said."

Nothing but problems

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"We bought our 05 grand cherokee 9 months and since then it has been to the dealer 12 times. Thats right 12 times and the thing still isn't fixed. Been nothing but problems from the day we bought it. Looking to trade or just get rid of ASAP. We have everything replaced in the fuel emissions and the ecm still says that we have a leak in it somewhere. The airbag light stays on with the check engine light. The dealer doesn't know how to fix the problem. The value has also dropped $2,500 in nine months."