2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

7.9

Based on 1663 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Best Jeep ever!

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, responsive steering and hugs the road."

Cons: "Don't have any"

"I bought this car new and have enjoyed every mile of it. Low maintenance, a joy and comfort to drive and be a passenger in, excellent visibility, good looking for an older model and still got plenty of pep. I could not love this car more if I'd given birth to it!!!"

Most Comfortable Vehicle I've Owned (:

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reason: Got a new car, had no space for this one :(

Pros: "Most comfortable vehicle, fun-to-drive (:"

Cons: "None (:"

"This had to be the most comfortable vehicle I'd ever own. The vehicle was comfortable to ride in, and had all the goodies (: I wish I wouldnt've sold this Jeep :("

Love My Jeep!

By on Friday, May 11, 2012

"Capable off road, comfortable, and dependable. The one down side is the fuel efficiency."

99 Grand Cherokee

By on Friday, November 30, 2007

"Bought my 99 GC Limited in 05, love the truck! I do all the work on it and I have replaced a speed sensor on the trans and seals on the rear differential and transfer case. Also drivers blend door actuator is acting up now. Have done all 4 brake pads, normal wear. Hood actuators would not hold hood open, $30 at AutoZone, 15 minutes to replace. Oh ya, also oil pressure sensor was leaking, $50 and 15 minutes to replace. I don`t know what was done previously to it but it has a beautiful ride, better than some cars. Can`t understand some peoples complaint on the ride unless they have too stiff of a shock on theirs. Love the heated seats, infinity sound system is great, sunroof and of course the remote stater, live in Northwest IN and it gets COLD here. If you don`t work on your vehicles it`s going to cost some big bucks to keep it on the road, but I love mine! 4.7 liter is unbelievably fast, plenty of power when you need it. If you have a `99, watch for the leaks and get them fixed before you blow the diffs or transfer case."

Excellent SUV, handles very well, decent mpg

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "Reliable and practical, rear cover,full size spare"

Cons: "Some peeling on aluminum wheels"

"Jeep has been detailed biweekly for years, garage kept for last 2 plus. All miles are long distance driving, not around town. All oil chgs since 100,000 miles have been fill synthetic. Engine is clean. Paint and interior in very good shape. Mileage decent driving long distance. All maintenance has been kept up to date. Jeep will need new tires soon after purchase; tread 4/6. Selling because decided to purchase a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee."