1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 903 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

cant beat a jeep for the money

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"Aside from the initial depreciation when purchased new, the value that the grand cherokee limited offers is hard to beat. It has 4wd, v8 performance, tow package, and every imaginable creature comfort you could desire. American made, extremely reliable when maintained properly, and still stylish after several years of service. Most service issues are very affordable to repair if need be and Diamler Chrysler is very easy to work with on warranty issues. The only weak link I have found after owning 3 of these jeeps is the transmission, but it can also be rebuilt cheaply enough and provide many more years of enjoyment. I don't believe that I would ever pay sticker price for a new Grand Cherokee simply because of the depreciation but if you find one that is a year or two old with low miles, the value is unbeatable! I'm sold on the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited!"

1995 Grand Cherokee Laredo

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I bought mine in 2003. She has a straight 6, Selec-Trac 4x4, power locks and windows etc. I'm the third owner, second guy was the brother of the owner of a dealership. These Jeeps last as long as you take care of them. I've put in nothing more than basic maintenance like the manual recommends and nothing has been a major problem that shouldn't be expected for the wear and tear I've put on the vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle only if they have been taken care of and you're willing to do the basic service on it. There are a lot of these in my area I can see have been abused, and people are usually shocked when I tell them she is a '95 for the condition she is in. Hope this helps."

Daryl. My hero

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, attractive looking. 4x4 great."

Cons: "Slightly Weird electrical, but easily manageable"

"I bought this car 2 years ago. Was born and raised in Alaska, and has been through every winter with no problem. Starts on a dime even if bellow -50 degrees. The previous owner abused it a bit but I have taken care of it and its my baby. Except once when I took it on the lake to get somebody unstuck, part of the lake wasn't frozen, and it sunk a bit.. Still ran, and I got out after driving through 4 feet of water. This car has saved me and others on plenty of occasions. And has had no major issues. His name is Daryl."

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I bought this Jeep when it had 65K and it now has 180K with no problems. The engine runs a little rough compared to my 2000 Jeep, but it is extremely reliable, and fun to drive. I used it from hauling to off road driving and it proved to be a very rugged and reliable vehicle."

Amazing Value

By on Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pros: "Value"

"Greatest car I have ever owned. Had this car for 11 years with very minimal issues, 220000 miles on her and going strong!"