1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.4

Based on 885 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

still lovin' it!

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"Bought it used 7 years ago with 94500 miles on it! It now has 198452 miles on it! Love it still! never any major problems until a few days ago (tranfer case problems) But with that many miles it was bound to happen! My husband wants to junk it. NEVER!!!! This has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned! Still starts up like a new one and engine is strong as ever! I love everything about it! Style, stereo, interior, power, and I can go off road for some fun! Just the right size for baseball car pooling, grocery shopping, or a day at the lake! I'll just pay whatever to get this one fixed I can't see me driving anything else!"

Some may wonder....

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "multi talented"

Cons: "interior passenger room"

"I put all 10's because it's one of the best auto's I've ever owned. I'm the third owner of my Jeep, it is originally from Florida. Second owner only had it for three months to drive from Florida leaving school. I haven't had any problems at all. I've only had to change the radiator and the normal oil change as well as breaks. I have a 5.2L V8 Limited, because of the leather it's very comfortable. At 6'1, i've had larger trucks, but I fit right (don't know bout those who sit behind me though) Most folks would think it guzzles gas, but I drive alot and it doesn't burn gas, well i keep my tires inflated correctly, tuned up and change to a K&N Air Filter."

1995 Grand Cherokee Laredo

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I bought mine in 2003. She has a straight 6, Selec-Trac 4x4, power locks and windows etc. I'm the third owner, second guy was the brother of the owner of a dealership. These Jeeps last as long as you take care of them. I've put in nothing more than basic maintenance like the manual recommends and nothing has been a major problem that shouldn't be expected for the wear and tear I've put on the vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle only if they have been taken care of and you're willing to do the basic service on it. There are a lot of these in my area I can see have been abused, and people are usually shocked when I tell them she is a '95 for the condition she is in. Hope this helps."

I love my Jeep

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

"I bought my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee TSI used with about 53000 miles from CarMax. 4 years later I have 83000 miles on my Jeep and have not had any problems, only paying for normal maintenance on the car outside of what I cannot do myself. In this day and age, the only downside is fuel consumption as I only get about 15 mpg, but since I only use my Jeep to get to the train and to run errands, its not too bad. The thing that still amazes me is how quietly my Jeep runs, how dependable it is in the winter and living in Chicago the 4WD is icing on the cake. The vehicle is extremely comfortable and with fold down/removable seats, very flexible. I wouldn't recommend this Jeep for a family just starting out, but if you are single or have moved beyond the young kids stage, its a great buy."

Great Vehicle for a New Driver

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, logical controls, easy to repair"

Cons: "Could be quieter inside, handling's a bit rough"

My Jeep (:

"I bought my 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD in February of 2012 (this year). It is my first car. It is one awesome vehicle, it drives nice, is pretty quiet (could be a bit quieter), and has all the technical features (a trip computer, compass and outside temperature gauge, power everything, and an advanced computer system). It starts up every time and I put a custom stereo system into it. Inside, all of the controls are logically-placed and are easy to control from the driver's seat. The 5.2L V8 sips fuel, and has plenty of pickup on the highway. It is comfortable and its looks are iconic. Nothing beats a Jeep, and it will go anywhere, and do anything, just like they said (:"

My Jeep (: