2013 Jeep Compass

7.5

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

7.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.6/10
    7.5/10

Dark Horse SUV Crossover

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Being at the lower end of the crossover SUV market, the Compass takes a bit of flak from the gearhead youtube sensations who decide on what constitutes a good car these days. However, those guys are letting their testosterone get the better of them and they're totally wrong about the Compass. It's smooth, it's comfortable and it's efficient with gas. Not to mention being very reasonably priced compared to its peers. If you're looking for huge amounts of torque then you may be better off looking elsewhere but if you need a solid family car that has some basic off road ability and good amounts of space and features then the Compass is a great choice especially given the low price tag for a second hand model. Buy with confidence."

Blew the competition away.

By on Sunday, June 8, 2014

Pros: "Drives great, gas mileage , ammenities."

Cons: "could use a better rear wiper."

"After looking at and driving other midsized SUVs,I was amazed at the driving dynamics of the Compass. It actually drives more like a car than an SUV.Coming from a Chevy Equinox to this, the mileage was incredible at 31 hwy and feels like there is more usable room..Compared directly against the Hyundai Tucson it just felt much more secure on the road. You don't feel as though your sitting over the tires and the is much less body lean. It was more roomy than the Crosstrek for less money snd quiter thsn the Escspe.Well satisfied for the price!"

Comfortable,good handling,safe ride

By on Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pros: "Great ride,affordable,good size"

Great looking SUV !

"I purchased this car because I liked the look, the size & the jeep reputation. I needed it to travel to upstate NY to a cabin in a rural area. We have an under developed road that is often eroded from the elements. It's hilly and can be icy and snow bound. We have never had a problem getting up the road with the compass. It handles beautifully. It's comfortable and is not a rough ride at all. We have taken two very long trips in the Compass and they were great trips. It's comfortable, not noisy and not bad on gas for an SUV."

Great looking SUV !

Excellent on and off road - totally reliable

By on Monday, July 7, 2014

"Does not disappoint ."

A step above the competition

By on Friday, October 2, 2015

Pros: "Riving dynamics are excellent for an SUV. mpg A+++"

"This SUV handles more like a car as opposed to a van like most I have driven. Very sure feel on the highway. Excellent gas mileage averaging 29-31 highway. Plenty of room for a family of four. I find it to be among the top of the class for comfort and value for the price . Much more attractively designed than the boxy small SUV's available. I would definately recommend to anyone wanting a reliable,practical SUV."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals