2010 Jeep Compass

7.2

Based on 373 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

I love my Compass Latitude on country roads

By on Friday, January 25, 2013

Pros: "priced right, fun to drive, looks cool"

Cons: "not as comfy as my old Lincoln, but that's OK"

"It's perfect for me. Not comfy like my Lincoln was, but better for my travels here in the north woods. Good enough mileage, remote start is great feature, gadgets and visual interior laid out for simple adjustments. Good visibility. Price was affordable and looks/color are awesome. I'll report again after a few more thous. miles on the Compass .. for now, it's ggrrreeeat."

I would buy this Jeep!!!

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage, style, driving capabilities"

Cons: "its a crossover thats its only con."

"I have owned the Jeep for a month and it has lived up to my expectations. The Jeep drives like a car and gets decent mileage for a Jeep. I can go through a field and not have to worry if I am going to tear something up and I can whip through down town with ease like a small car. I use to own a 2001 Grand Jeep Cherokee and I loved it and I never thought I would be able to find another Jeep similar to that one without having to pay a fortune! On the outside the compass looks much better than the earlier models and it has plastic around the entire bottom of the car kind of like the early Grand Cherokee's. This is awesome because it saves my paint from rock dings because I live down a gravel road. I did sacrifice four wheel drive but with the front wheel drive helps through ice and snow and some mud.I strongly recommend this vehicle for someone with a small family that needs an affordable dependable jeep."

A great vehicle for the price!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "Smooth ride, quiet interior, nice appearance"

Cons: "Average sound system, slight jerk from dead stop"

Taken 7/13/2013, the day after it was purchased.

"I have never owned a Jeep before, but this was a deal I couldn't pass up for a 4x4. It looks great, runs smooth, handles like a mid-size sedan, and has good power for a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder. The turning radius is very tight, also. The only negatives I have found are a couple of the plastic parts of the interior are not the best quality, and the sound system isn't the greatest (but it's still good for a base system)."

Taken 7/13/2013, the day after it was purchased.

I Love, Love, Love this SUV

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I can't say enough about this car. I am disabled and have a hard time getting in and out of regular cars. To low. But this is the perfect height for me to slide in and out of. Plus the reliability of this car. I don't worry at all that I will get stranded anywhere. And the comfort, I have owned a Ford Escape, and it was so bumpy to ride in, but the Compass rides more like a car than an SUV. I would buy this SUV again, and I would definately recommend this car to family and friends."

DEPENDABLE AND GOOD ON ICE AND SNOW

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "GOOD GAS MILEAGE"

Cons: "SUSPENSION"

"THIS VEHICLE IS DEPENDABLE AS FAR AS THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION, THE SUSPENSION COULD BE STRONGER. PLENTY OF POWER IN THE LITTLE 4 CYLINDER ENGINE TOOK A LITTLE TIME TO GET USED TO THE TRANSMISSION BUT WORKS REALLY WELL. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MY GRANDKIDS, SEATS ARE EASILY CLEANED. OVERALL A GOOD SUV."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals