2010 Jeep Compass

7.2

Based on 367 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Excellent trannie, fun to drive, pulls boat

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "6 speed trannie, tows boat, fit & finish, US made"

Cons: "milege, visability"

"We had two cars, one a hybrid for mileage and an older one to tow our boat. The Compass allows us to get by with just one car. It pulls our boat very well, probably better that our previous tow vehicle. I absolutely love the Korean built 6 speed transmission. The fit and finish is excellent. The seats are very supportive as well as attractive.Initially I didn't like the high belt line of the dash, but got used to it in a short time. While vision is somewhat restricted at all four corners & at the small rear window, the rear view mirrors are better placed and it's easier to change lanes than in my previous cars. Unfortunately the rear seat headrests are not removable, which would help with visibility."

Awesome vehicle!

By on Thursday, October 03, 2013

"Best 4wd Sport Utility vehicle I have ever owned. The wife loves it so much, that she makes the payment!!!! and I get to drive it all the time. great for camping, skiing, road-trips, etc. great highway mileage - 30+ on free-way/ interstate (may take it to Alaska next summer)."

Pretty on the surface, hiding a cheap car

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "pretty car"

Cons: "waste of money"

"The compass shows nice, but underneath it all its a cheap car. The Uconnect computer (if you can call it that) is worthless. My phone is 1000x's more of a computer. If you have to drive more then 30mn its uncomfortable. i could drive for 12hrs in my grand Cherokee and not be as uncomfortable as 30 mn in this thing. The cabin noise is so bad you cant hear the navigation or the radio."

The worst car I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Reason: lots of problems with it

"I bought this car in July 2012 and traded it in June 2013. I will never buy another Chrysler built product, ever. It was fine when I bought it, but there were a lot of "little" things at first -- like the radio would "drift" off of the station it was set to...then it started making grinding noises and was slow to accelerate. (Not good when trying to turn left in traffic). Then when the brakes started to skip, I knew it was time. Oh, yes, it was under warranty but the service department at the dealer where I purchased the car kept telling me that these things were normal. It was a dumb purchase decision (and expensive mistake) on my part, and I'd encourage anyone who asks (which, if you're reading this, I guess you are) to keep moving in your search for a "mini-ute"."

My wifes car since new, and she still Loves it.

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "ride it good. never a hint of trouble, has 110 v"

Cons: "tires, went thru 3 sets, today r new"

"since we have owned it the car has run flawlessly. Have 102,000 miles on her and still very strong. Just put our 3rd set of new 18" tires on it today. We get 25 mpg in the city, has a peppy 2.4 engine. Its all we need. Great traction too. we have the 2 wheel drive and limited model. If we were selling it today I would give it to my oldest daughter and only grandson. I trust it that much"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals