2010 Jeep Compass

7.2

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Really Enjoy

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cons: "hard fit for pre fabbed racks"

"I enjoy the car drives great no problems in 4yrs of owning. People are always surprised with how much it will carry and how nice the seating easy. Great job getting around in deep snow with just all terrain tires. never gotten stuck with chains on. Best combination of a jeep and everyday drivability, and decent gas milage."

Really happy with this car!

By on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pros: "gas mileage, compact"

Cons: "NONE"

"It's just the right size, great manueverability and steering, fantastic gas mileage, and most importantly, it's reliable. Unlike other 4cylinders I've owned, this car has never given me any trouble, only requires low cost routine maintenance and I can count on it to take me where I need to go no matter the day/time/altitude/weather."

super vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VEHICLE!! NOT QUITE SURE IF IT IS A CAR OR AN SUV....BUT I LOVE IT! WE BOUGHT HE MANUAL 5-SPEED, FOR THE INCREASED FUEL MILAGE AND THE ESTIMATES FROM THE FACTORY ARE RIGHT ON!! I AVERAGE 26-28 CITY AND 29-30 HWY!!! SMOOTH RIDE. GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY. ONLY DOWNFALL-NOT AS MUCH STORAGE AS WE THOUGHT!!!!!"

It's a JEEP Thing

By on Thursday, February 12, 2009

"I bought my 07 Compass in Feb 08, I got a good deal since it was a "showroom leftover". I traded in my station wagon that I thought I could never live without. This JEEP has proved me wrong. There is plenty of room for passengers, my dog and cargo. The safety features, MPG's and styling have also won my heart. I live in New England and this JEEP has held up to the elements very well and helped me get to work safely in many a snowstorm this year. I have heard of other JEEP owners talk about "it's a JEEP thing", I can say I understand them now."

awful

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

"This is the worst car I've ever owned. The Compass has many blind-spots and poor gas mileage. I bought mine with a sunroof and keeps leaking through the Dome light!!!! This will be the third time bringing in for repairs in a month."

I am really glad I bought it

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "Room, Comfort, 4WD, Drivability, Quality, Ride"

Cons: "Small gas tank, Mileage, & Sluggish Acceleration"

"Given the price of this vehicle I was able to upgrade to the Limited adding numerous options and the price was still very reasonable. I got the 4WD, Leather, 430N sound system with UConnect, among others. All of this adds up to a very enjoyable driving experience. I've taken this on 2 long trips with a total of 4 people in the car and everyone agreed that it is roomy and comfortable, especially for a car this size. I agree with some other reviewers who were disappointed in the small 13 gallon gas tank. Also, I thought I would get slightly better gas mileage running it in 2WD. In summary, I am really enjoying the car and would totally recommend it. The initial quality seems great. I totally love the feel of the vehicle and the ride."

So far... So good :)

By on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, plenty of space, beautiful interior"

Cons: "doesn't have 4x4 on my Compass :("

"I am in love with my 2010 Compass. If there would be anything that I could change, I would have bought a Compass with 4X4 drive; however I have not had the chance to play in the snow. Not saying that I will play in the snow, but it will be nice to know how the vehicle handles when there is a foot of snow laying on the ground. Also, I have just figured out how to work the slap-shift and let me say, I love it!! But, of course the mpg decreases when only using the slap-shift for take off.. lol. All-in-all... GREAT CAR at a GREAT PRICE!!!"

good value

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "ok on gas ,handles ok"

Cons: "bottoms out on bumpy roads ,original tires cheap!"

"during six years of driving only replaced set of tires and a battery.No major repairs"

its true to its name plate

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "price,fuel millage,its a blast to drive in the mud"

Cons: "arm rest is small"

"this little jeep is great on and off road. the compass can keep with its big brother."

my compass went back as a lemon

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"was back in the shop more in one year then what i had it to drive!!! i had so many things go on with that car then i have had with older cars!! i got in one day and it was like it was raining in side the car!!!! i only had it for a year and a haft but they did take it back as a lemon!!! good luck"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals