2010 Jeep Compass

7.2

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Best I have own American made

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I have own several Fords and Jeeps. I have owned my Compass for 2 years. I have never had any problems with this car. I can not say that for the Fords I have owned. The gas mieage is great as long as you reailze that you are not in a V6. I can get 27 miles to the gallon city and 31 on the hwy if you excellerate slowly. I wish that the value of the car would hold up better for resale but so far it has been my favorite car I have ever owned."

Traded up from my 07 compass

By on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pros: "Good value for money, good driver, reliable car. much impoved over my 07 compass"

Cons: "Needs direct injection. You get this to over 30mpg on the highway it would be unbeatable."

"I had an 07 compass. After 75k I had absolutely no issues with the car. Being here in Texas, always outside, and using it more like a truck than a car it was was getting worn around the edges. It still ran fine, but I had torn up the interior a bit and it went through a hail storm, so it was time. The 11 compass takes a good vehicle and made it better. How? It drives better and tighter, it is quieter going down the road, the interior is much better laid out. I got a few creature comforts in this one that I did not have in the other one. I paid the same price for this one that I did for the last one, I get better amenities and the dealer gave me a really good deal. ONE CAVEAT, I ONLY DRIVE STICK CARS. I hate rubber band transmissions, I like to feel the road and have more control over the car. I still think this is one of the best vehicles for the amount of space and utility for the money. I don't drive them forever, but if I have no issues I have no complaints. Have a good one..."

Excellent value for the $

By on Sunday, September 04, 2011

Pros: "Good mileage, excellent interior space, tight turning radius, great in inclement weather"

Cons: "console cup holders need to move forward"

"No complaints; excellent value, can easily handle 4 people plus luggage, good for small hauling, goo on long drives."

Love it!

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

"I have and love the jeep compass! I've had it for 5 years and it has never had any issues. Very smooth and easy to drive. I love how the back is hard plastic rather than carpet so its much easier to clean and I can just toss the dogs in the back and not have to worry. Definitlty something to consider!"

My wifes car since new, and she still Loves it.

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "ride it good. never a hint of trouble, has 110 v"

Cons: "tires, went thru 3 sets, today r new"

"since we have owned it the car has run flawlessly. Have 102,000 miles on her and still very strong. Just put our 3rd set of new 18" tires on it today. We get 25 mpg in the city, has a peppy 2.4 engine. Its all we need. Great traction too. we have the 2 wheel drive and limited model. If we were selling it today I would give it to my oldest daughter and only grandson. I trust it that much"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals