2010 Jeep Compass

7.2

Based on 368 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

I love this vehicle!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Resonably priced, nice smaller suv"

Cons: "I have no cons for either yr that i have owned"

"This is the 2nd compass that I have owned, and I love them. They completely changed the interior from the '08 that I had and it is much nicer inside and drives and rides better also. They also changed to exterior some and made it look nicer than before. It is nice to have a smaller 4x4 suv that gets good gas mileage. As long as they continue to make them, this is what I will buy when I want a new car."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "easy to control, reliable, stylish, good price"

Cons: "4 cylinder power can sometimes be weak"

"I've had this car for almost 2 years now, and I love it! It's affordable and stylish. I am a petite girl it's not too big for me and not too small.. just perfect. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes it takes a moment to pick up speed, but thats what you get when you have a 4 cylinder and a lead foot! Gas mileage is great for an suv. I have got up to 29 miles to the gallon on road trips and the lowest I have got was 19 miles( once I got a tune up it went up to 21). I get an average of 24mpg on an everyday basis. I bought this car used and it had already had an accident. I have driven it from mid texas to northern california, and it was a comfortable and safe trip. I recommend this car to any one whos thinking of getting one. I might even upgrade to a newer one =)"

Three major repairs in three years

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "Exterior and interior design, paint color"

Cons: "Reliability"

"I've owned this car for just shy of 3 years, and it has never been abused. Its size fits my lifestyle, and the car is comfortable to drive, mileage is acceptable. I bought a new vehicle so I had reliable transportation, but I'm ready to sell it and buy a used Mitsubishi. At 32,000 miles, tie rod ends had to be replaced (still under warranty). Around the same time, a major water leak began happening in heavy rain. Water would stream from the above-dash light box and switches. It was repaired by the dealer, but the day the warranty expired, the leak returned. Chrysler refuses to repair again without me paying for it. Just yesterday, dashboard icons lit up indicating a diagnostic check was necessary. A wiring problem was discovered, costing me $400 for the repair. I am reluctant to take this vehicle on a trip of any distance. I no longer feel it will reliably get me there and back without incident. I will not buy a Jeep or any other Chrysler product in the future."

Under-rated

By on Monday, October 03, 2011

Pros: "Good highway mileage"

"Disregard the negative reviews. This is a comfortable and stable vehicle. It won't outrun a Porsche, but it is a vastly underrated small SUV."

Put 75K on my 07. Liked it so much I bought a 2012

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "Good value for a money. A better car than my 07."

Cons: "I didn't get the inverter installed like I had in my 07."

"I had an 07 5spd fwd. I put 75k on the car and never had an issue. All it did was run. I bought a 2012 and the fit and finish is much better than my 07. I bought another 5spd(Which is not common and had to be shipped in from La.) The drive train is just as tight as my 07, but: The interior finish is 10x better, it's much quieter, the ride is tighter, and with the newer radios, I have the 230 radio with blue-tooth and I love it. I did have an issue with my phone not syncing, but they replaced the control unit and it works like a charm. With the Chrysler loyalty money and the dealer discount, it came to just over 20k with ttl. If they keep this up I may buy another one when the time comes. Just a good solid car for around 20k."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals