2009 Jeep Compass

7.2

Based on 373 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

wow

By on Sunday, March 9, 2008

"You can not find another suv with the gas mileage and warranty for the money great buy for anyone"

Love it!!!

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"I just recently bought my Jeep compass about 3 weeks ago. I absolutely love it. Being in Colorado, it functions like a dream in the snow (my husband even likes the engine style and he is a mechanic). The only negative with this vehicle is the size of the gas tank, which is 13.5 gallons. Having a large 20 gallon tank in my previous car, it has been a hard adjustment to fill up every 4 or so days. Rather than that, I love the look, the handle, and the performance-those of you who complain about the pickup of the compass-what do you expect? It is a four cyclinder, and it does have a lot of pickup of a four cylinder."

LOVE IT!!!

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I have had my limited 4x4 black jeep compass for almost a year. I got a great deal on this vehicle, $21,000 and it has everything. I live in North Dakota and I have had soo much fun driving in the snow. I feel very comfortable driving in this sort of weather. The only bad thing is that both of my thermostats have pooped out on me. But not a huge deal its covered by warranty. So, far the gas mileage hasn't been the greatest I was getting 22 hwy on a trip out east. I have gotten 26 hwy. This is not a Lexus so if your looking for something thats full of luxury this isn't it. Its great for the price and a whole lot of fun to drive."

great vehicle

By on Monday, February 25, 2008

"Great car,. No Problems yet, and is comfortable with plenty of room for stuff. Handles great in snow, but kinda hard to play in :) the gas milage is the only disappointment @ 20-21 avg, and at most 25. and the book value quickly became less than I owe. overall I love it. I wish they sold the diesel version in the U.S."

Great Car!

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"I have had my Jeep for almost a year now, I think it is a wonderfully reliable vehicle. I live in Wisconsin and it really held up well to the snow and ice this year. Great safety, built strong, takes a lickin and keeps on tickin! Not a bad thing to say about it really, its rugged and stylish all at the same time, great investment!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals