2008 Jeep Compass

7.2

Based on 368 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

I Love, Love, Love this SUV

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I can't say enough about this car. I am disabled and have a hard time getting in and out of regular cars. To low. But this is the perfect height for me to slide in and out of. Plus the reliability of this car. I don't worry at all that I will get stranded anywhere. And the comfort, I have owned a Ford Escape, and it was so bumpy to ride in, but the Compass rides more like a car than an SUV. I would buy this SUV again, and I would definately recommend this car to family and friends."

DEPENDABLE AND GOOD ON ICE AND SNOW

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "GOOD GAS MILEAGE"

Cons: "SUSPENSION"

"THIS VEHICLE IS DEPENDABLE AS FAR AS THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION, THE SUSPENSION COULD BE STRONGER. PLENTY OF POWER IN THE LITTLE 4 CYLINDER ENGINE TOOK A LITTLE TIME TO GET USED TO THE TRANSMISSION BUT WORKS REALLY WELL. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MY GRANDKIDS, SEATS ARE EASILY CLEANED. OVERALL A GOOD SUV."

Well....Its a Jeep

By on Thursday, August 05, 2010

"So Ive owned this car for two years now. It has about 56000 miles on it and no major problems. My gas mileage is all over the place. I think the best I got was 28 MPG and the worst 19 MPG. I did put a K&N airfilter and some quad spark platinum plugs and that seemed to REALLY improve the acceleration, HONESTLY. Like others have said it handles quite nicley for an SUV and the room inside is ok. Positives are the MPGs, the AUX jack for an IPOD, the 220v plug (got to keep the phone charged) and the on-the-fly 4X4. Overall its a good car"

My First Jeep

By on Thursday, June 11, 2009

"When I first saw the Compass at the 2007 auto show I said to myself, "That's going to be my next car." I bought my Compass in 08 and I love how my Jeep looks inside and out. But, it's the quality and performance that I'am very disappointed in. The interior scratches easy and the engine is sluggish when pushed. Ride quality over bumpy roads could be better. With a couple of tweaks, the Compass could be a great SUV like other SUV's in its class"

Really a great 4x4 with great looks

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Looks, Price, comfort and that Jeep look"

Cons: "No daytime running lamps and auto headlights"

"I have had this vehicle about 2 months and I love it. I have the Latitude trim line with the Altitude package in all Black. I tinted the windows a bit darker and finished the front end with film protection and put chrome mirrors and door handles on the vehicle. Boy! it really gets the stares and good comments. So far I am getting about 20mpg in the city and 26 on hwy , good but not great. Love the transmission's ability to go manual and also the Uconnect and voice command I have owned GM products previously and will definately buy a Jeep again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals