2007 Jeep Compass

7.2

Based on 365 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

The best vehicle I have owned in over 30 years.

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun vehicle with no issues!"

Cons: "Ground clearance can be an issue in >10" snow"

"I am starting to look at upgrading to a new vehicle, and am going to have a hard time parting with my Compass. The Jeep has been reliable since day one, and is the best vehicle that I have owned in over 30 years of driving. Living in a snow belt, the front wheel drive has gotten me through each winter without issue (my only problems have occurred when I did not have enough ground clearance, which is rare). A pleasure to own!"

Better buy a extended warranty, Problems!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "Four Wheel Auto Stick........"

Cons: "To many repairs,,,,"

"2008 new car,first two years and it was great, Then the problems,, Gear box power sterring went out, then Rear back wheel bearings, Now the Ball Joints,, and alternator , and rust starting up on the rear passenger wheel wall, Bad very bad, was told to get a Honda! CRV, A friend got the (Honda Crv) and its two years older then my Jeep, and no Problems at all just change oil, LUCKY HIM,, POOR ME ,, over $4000 out of my pocket fixing this Jeep , three people i know with the same problems,, a 2007 and a 2009 , if you got one trade it while you can,,"

I Have Loved This Vehicle

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

"Comfortable, convenient. Its look still seems current despite the years of ownership, because Jeep design changes very little over time. Sound system (though NOT an upgraded one) is very good. My only reservation would be that (for me and my particular physiology) the support panels between the passenger seat and the trunk space create an obstruction to my vision that is a problem. Has been very reliable.... never had a problem."

Lots of repairs needed

By on Monday, December 23, 2013

Pros: "great price, good in the snow"

Cons: "repairs, faulty parts, noisy,"

"I am the only owner of this vehicle which I purchased new in 2007. Since then the tie rods have been replaced 3 times, the lower control arms/ball joints twice. There was also an issue with an axle boot that needed to be replaces. I swear every time I went in for an oil change, something was about to go (they would warn me of loose ball joints, etc.) and needed to be fixed. The tie rods were something I noticed and got fixed after having a shaky wheel at 45MPH. Cabin is very noisy, even had question if the car (when new!) was going to blow or something it is so loud. Okay for the price, but remember, it IS a CHEAP vehicle!"

so so

By on Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Reason: mediocre quality

"adequate for what it is. wish american cars paid more attention to quality feel"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Compass near Honolulu. See local deals