2010 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 691 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, February 7, 2010

"This SUV is a real pleasure to own. The main problem I have with it is deciding whether my wife or I will drive it since we both love it so much. I have the HEMI engine with the Overland package so it is fully loaded with navigation, back set TV, sun roof, and power everything. The acceleration is incredible - it is one of the fastest SUVs out there - and it handles very well. It does not feel top heavy like some larger SUVs, yet, with 7 available seats, you can still haul a lot of people if needed. The interior is luxurious while still retaining the Jeep ruggedness. And the outside has a very polished look with the traditional Jeep styling. I have received many compliments about how good it looks. You can pay more for less but why. I strongly recommend this vehicle."

Real y Love my jeep best car Ever

By on Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pros: "It fíts in my Garage, and has lost of Room"

"First owner, out of dealership and never had a problem did changed the Battery once in 7 years. In my opinion the jeep looks even better now that is "old" new cars now days just have a futuristic ugly desing."

GREAT TO DRIVE

By on Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"PROS- GREAT LOOKING, GREAT RUNNING, HANDLES WELL ON DIRT ROADS, WINDSHIELD IS AWAY FROM YOU 9GREAT FOR SAFETY), NO MECHANICAL ISSUES (KNOCK ON WOOD). SEATS ARE EASY TO MOVE. CONS- DOESN'T PASS A GAS STATION. TIRE SENSOR LIGHT COME ON IN COOLER WEATHER. CLOTH SEATS STAIN'S EASILY, EVEN FROM WATER. FRONT SEAT GRAB BARS ARE CLOSE TO DASH, NEEDS TO BE MORE REACHABLE WHEN VEHICLE IS BEING DRIVEN. SUN -VISORS NEED EXTENSIONS WHEN IN SIDE POSITION."

ONE OF THE BEST CARS WE HAVE EVER OWNED!!!!

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, powerful, reliable, sturdy"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"I bought our Commander 4x4 8 cyl new back in 2006. It has been an unbelievably great car! It has 65,000 miles on it and has never had any mechanical issues. When we first bought it, the dealership had to replace the windshield because it wasn't sealed properly, but that has been it. It is very comfortable, handles very well in snow and ice and has more than enough power. It is so easy to drive and is extremely comfortable for the driver, as well as the passengers. The children love it because they sit up higher than most cars and suvs and have a great view. The third row seats are also very comfortable and have great visibility. We love our car and would recommend it to anyone."

Bad 2006

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"We bought this vehicle new. This was our 6th jeep. Had ball joint replaced under 10k, vehicle had stalling issues that were repaired, had to replace all 4 brakes and rotors by 20000 miles due to major vibrations when braking. Air bag light comes on while driving or stopped . This light is the warning light between the tach and speedometer. When on airbags WILL NOT DEPLOY!!No one could figure out why. Most recent vehicle wouldn't start after driving it to the store and finally just turned over. Vehicle is now a lemon. If chrysler would have tried to right us we'd buy new again...not now. I personally would not buy a 2006 commander. One of the highest lemoned vehicles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals