2010 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 691 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

I Love IT!

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "gas milege"

"I really really luv my jeep! I am writing a review b cuz I always look at review to help me when I purchase anything of great value-so I hope this helps. This jeep rides great,handles great & does awesome in bad weather! I drive approx. an hour to work so on bad winter days (I live in the country-most roads aren't cleared)I need 4whl drive-this jeep is amazing. The ONLY problem I have w/it is the gas milage. 17 mpg not good. So if that doesn't bother u thn I think u will too luv this jeep."

BEST Vehicle I have EVER Owned!!

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "Appearance, fun to drive, hauling power"

"I bought my Commander 2 years ago. I have the V8 5.7 Hemi. I pull our horse and trailer with in and never had any issues with power. I have never had any issues with mechanical breakdown. I love the heated leather seats, amount of interior room, and all the extra little luxuries. Yes, the gas mileage isn't the best but for all those people who complain....really?? you can't find another vehicle with a 5.7 Hemi that gets great gas mileage, so get over it. I would recommend a Commander for anyone looking for a great looking (I have people who turn heads when I drive by them), reliable, and family friendly SUV. Drives great in our unpredictable WI winters. Only drawback is the fact they stopped making them because I would definately by another."

Love it

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, sexy, tough, lots of room"

Cons: "blind spots, little leg room in backseat"

"I love driving this vehicle. It's easy to manuever and a dream to park as an SUV. The gas milage is a little low, but good for a vehicle of its size. Only downside is little leg room in the back seat and difficulty seeing over the backseat when trying to change lanes, as the back seat is raised significantly. Otherwise, I love this truck - owned it for 3 years."

Great overall vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Ton of Power, Fun to Drive, Very comfortable"

Cons: "Low Gas Mileage"

"I have had this car for 6 years, and it has 154,131 miles on it and runs great! I have fun driving it everyday with its 5.7l hemi. It has never broke down on me, with only minimal maintanence. It works great in the snow, and towing boats, trailers, etc is easy. It has good room in the front but not as much in the back, but I am always comfortable. Only drawback in my eyes is the low gas milage, I have been getting about 14.2 mpg. Since I have the Hemi, it gets expensive having to pay for the 89 octane gas. It is also is great off roading. I would recomend this vehicle to anyone with kids, that also wants to have a little fun when they drive."

Nice Rig! 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4X4

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE, SOUND, OFF ROAD ABLITY!"

Cons: "Small 3rd row and not comfy for the passangers."

"Its a very NICE rig. I got mine at CarMax and no problems at all from it. Just a bad set of tires (That CarMax fixed with no problem.) The 3rd row has okay leg room but the seat is only about 5 inches off the floor, but it has climate control back there all on its own so it is at a good temp. If you have the 3rd row up you can forget about cargo though; it has about a 4 inch deep and 1 1/2 inch tall cargo room behind it. The seats fold very east though. With them down you have plenty of room and with the 2nd row down you have tons of room. The middle row reclines and has a entertainment center in it with cool little sun roofs over your head. VERY COOL RIG. You get tons of safety features with it too, rain sensing windshield wipers, auto dimming high beams. GREAT RIG! Just not that comfortable for the back passengers."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, February 7, 2010

"This SUV is a real pleasure to own. The main problem I have with it is deciding whether my wife or I will drive it since we both love it so much. I have the HEMI engine with the Overland package so it is fully loaded with navigation, back set TV, sun roof, and power everything. The acceleration is incredible - it is one of the fastest SUVs out there - and it handles very well. It does not feel top heavy like some larger SUVs, yet, with 7 available seats, you can still haul a lot of people if needed. The interior is luxurious while still retaining the Jeep ruggedness. And the outside has a very polished look with the traditional Jeep styling. I have received many compliments about how good it looks. You can pay more for less but why. I strongly recommend this vehicle."

Real y Love my jeep best car Ever

By on Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pros: "It fíts in my Garage, and has lost of Room"

"First owner, out of dealership and never had a problem did changed the Battery once in 7 years. In my opinion the jeep looks even better now that is "old" new cars now days just have a futuristic ugly desing."

GREAT TO DRIVE

By on Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"PROS- GREAT LOOKING, GREAT RUNNING, HANDLES WELL ON DIRT ROADS, WINDSHIELD IS AWAY FROM YOU 9GREAT FOR SAFETY), NO MECHANICAL ISSUES (KNOCK ON WOOD). SEATS ARE EASY TO MOVE. CONS- DOESN'T PASS A GAS STATION. TIRE SENSOR LIGHT COME ON IN COOLER WEATHER. CLOTH SEATS STAIN'S EASILY, EVEN FROM WATER. FRONT SEAT GRAB BARS ARE CLOSE TO DASH, NEEDS TO BE MORE REACHABLE WHEN VEHICLE IS BEING DRIVEN. SUN -VISORS NEED EXTENSIONS WHEN IN SIDE POSITION."

ONE OF THE BEST CARS WE HAVE EVER OWNED!!!!

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, powerful, reliable, sturdy"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"I bought our Commander 4x4 8 cyl new back in 2006. It has been an unbelievably great car! It has 65,000 miles on it and has never had any mechanical issues. When we first bought it, the dealership had to replace the windshield because it wasn't sealed properly, but that has been it. It is very comfortable, handles very well in snow and ice and has more than enough power. It is so easy to drive and is extremely comfortable for the driver, as well as the passengers. The children love it because they sit up higher than most cars and suvs and have a great view. The third row seats are also very comfortable and have great visibility. We love our car and would recommend it to anyone."

Bad 2006

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"We bought this vehicle new. This was our 6th jeep. Had ball joint replaced under 10k, vehicle had stalling issues that were repaired, had to replace all 4 brakes and rotors by 20000 miles due to major vibrations when braking. Air bag light comes on while driving or stopped . This light is the warning light between the tach and speedometer. When on airbags WILL NOT DEPLOY!!No one could figure out why. Most recent vehicle wouldn't start after driving it to the store and finally just turned over. Vehicle is now a lemon. If chrysler would have tried to right us we'd buy new again...not now. I personally would not buy a 2006 commander. One of the highest lemoned vehicles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals