2010 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 687 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

I Love IT!

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "gas milege"

"I really really luv my jeep! I am writing a review b cuz I always look at review to help me when I purchase anything of great value-so I hope this helps. This jeep rides great,handles great & does awesome in bad weather! I drive approx. an hour to work so on bad winter days (I live in the country-most roads aren't cleared)I need 4whl drive-this jeep is amazing. The ONLY problem I have w/it is the gas milage. 17 mpg not good. So if that doesn't bother u thn I think u will too luv this jeep."

BEST Vehicle I have EVER Owned!!

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "Appearance, fun to drive, hauling power"

"I bought my Commander 2 years ago. I have the V8 5.7 Hemi. I pull our horse and trailer with in and never had any issues with power. I have never had any issues with mechanical breakdown. I love the heated leather seats, amount of interior room, and all the extra little luxuries. Yes, the gas mileage isn't the best but for all those people who complain....really?? you can't find another vehicle with a 5.7 Hemi that gets great gas mileage, so get over it. I would recommend a Commander for anyone looking for a great looking (I have people who turn heads when I drive by them), reliable, and family friendly SUV. Drives great in our unpredictable WI winters. Only drawback is the fact they stopped making them because I would definately by another."

Love it

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, sexy, tough, lots of room"

Cons: "blind spots, little leg room in backseat"

"I love driving this vehicle. It's easy to manuever and a dream to park as an SUV. The gas milage is a little low, but good for a vehicle of its size. Only downside is little leg room in the back seat and difficulty seeing over the backseat when trying to change lanes, as the back seat is raised significantly. Otherwise, I love this truck - owned it for 3 years."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, February 07, 2010

"This SUV is a real pleasure to own. The main problem I have with it is deciding whether my wife or I will drive it since we both love it so much. I have the HEMI engine with the Overland package so it is fully loaded with navigation, back set TV, sun roof, and power everything. The acceleration is incredible - it is one of the fastest SUVs out there - and it handles very well. It does not feel top heavy like some larger SUVs, yet, with 7 available seats, you can still haul a lot of people if needed. The interior is luxurious while still retaining the Jeep ruggedness. And the outside has a very polished look with the traditional Jeep styling. I have received many compliments about how good it looks. You can pay more for less but why. I strongly recommend this vehicle."

Wicked good suv

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle"

"Mine has a HEMI which loves gas, I only get about 14 mpg...but lots of power! Wish it was a little longer for more cargo space with the third row up there's no cargo space, I bought a Thule box. The tan leather is a con...the cracks show and it looks dirty no matter how much you clean it. The moonroof is designed to drain and if the drains clog the rain comes in through the grab handles and collects on your floor boards. Just a few minor design flaws but overall it's really nice. I've had mine for three years."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals