2010 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 681 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Love it

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, sexy, tough, lots of room"

Cons: "blind spots, little leg room in backseat"

"I love driving this vehicle. It's easy to manuever and a dream to park as an SUV. The gas milage is a little low, but good for a vehicle of its size. Only downside is little leg room in the back seat and difficulty seeing over the backseat when trying to change lanes, as the back seat is raised significantly. Otherwise, I love this truck - owned it for 3 years."

BEST Vehicle I have EVER Owned!!

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "Appearance, fun to drive, hauling power"

"I bought my Commander 2 years ago. I have the V8 5.7 Hemi. I pull our horse and trailer with in and never had any issues with power. I have never had any issues with mechanical breakdown. I love the heated leather seats, amount of interior room, and all the extra little luxuries. Yes, the gas mileage isn't the best but for all those people who complain....really?? you can't find another vehicle with a 5.7 Hemi that gets great gas mileage, so get over it. I would recommend a Commander for anyone looking for a great looking (I have people who turn heads when I drive by them), reliable, and family friendly SUV. Drives great in our unpredictable WI winters. Only drawback is the fact they stopped making them because I would definately by another."

Wicked good suv

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle"

"Mine has a HEMI which loves gas, I only get about 14 mpg...but lots of power! Wish it was a little longer for more cargo space with the third row up there's no cargo space, I bought a Thule box. The tan leather is a con...the cracks show and it looks dirty no matter how much you clean it. The moonroof is designed to drain and if the drains clog the rain comes in through the grab handles and collects on your floor boards. Just a few minor design flaws but overall it's really nice. I've had mine for three years."

Real y Love my jeep best car Ever

By on Saturday, September 07, 2013

Pros: "It fíts in my Garage, and has lost of Room"

"First owner, out of dealership and never had a problem did changed the Battery once in 7 years. In my opinion the jeep looks even better now that is "old" new cars now days just have a futuristic ugly desing."

Nice Rig! 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4X4

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE, SOUND, OFF ROAD ABLITY!"

Cons: "Small 3rd row and not comfy for the passangers."

"Its a very NICE rig. I got mine at CarMax and no problems at all from it. Just a bad set of tires (That CarMax fixed with no problem.) The 3rd row has okay leg room but the seat is only about 5 inches off the floor, but it has climate control back there all on its own so it is at a good temp. If you have the 3rd row up you can forget about cargo though; it has about a 4 inch deep and 1 1/2 inch tall cargo room behind it. The seats fold very east though. With them down you have plenty of room and with the 2nd row down you have tons of room. The middle row reclines and has a entertainment center in it with cool little sun roofs over your head. VERY COOL RIG. You get tons of safety features with it too, rain sensing windshield wipers, auto dimming high beams. GREAT RIG! Just not that comfortable for the back passengers."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals