2010 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 670 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"I've owned several Jeeps in a row and have worked my way up from Wranglers to a Grand Cherokee and now this Commander. I purchased this vehicle after looking to buy a Land Rover LR3. This truck beats the LR3 hands down in almost every aspect. More engine power, more cargo and seating room and in my opinion better styling. The HEMI engine flies, it tows like a dream, the leather seats are extremely comfortable and the navigation system works very well. The ride soaks up bumpy roads, but corners great. It doesn't take a brainchild to know that a 5.7 liter engine on a 5200 lb truck doesn't sip gas. If you want a gas efficient vehicle, buy a Honda Civic. The third row seats are not for adults, but work great for children and they tuck nicely away for adequate cargo space. Overall, this truck rules the road!"

Great Family Vehicle

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"This vehicle is a great family vehicle without that family minivan look or feel! I love it!!!"

Not a good family vehicle

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"I purchased a 4WD sport version with the 4.7 liter V8 and tow package in October 2006. Very mixed feelings about this purchase. Pros: It tows my 6300 lbs boat with no problem, looks good, don't see one around every corner (like Grand Cherokees), has run flawlessly for 10k miles, awesome traction control for winter driving, high quality interior finishes. Cons: Worst resale value I have ever seen. Granted I took the 0% financing instead of the rebate but now worth 11k less in 8 months. (needless to say I'm stuck with it for a while) VERY small interior dimensions, little will fit in the back, 3rd row seat is worthless, cramped rear seats. It would have helped if they made this car 6" wider and 10" longer. I purchased this car because it looks cool and wanted a mid sized SUV to save on gas. This aspect has been disapointing. I recently rented a Chevy Suburban (this car had to be twice the size) and got better gas milage than my Jeep."

Not such a good buy

By on Saturday, June 09, 2007

"This is my first jeep and last. I purchased my Commander with the hemi and it is terrible gas mileage. I knew the mileage would not be that great but it is definetely not what they indicate. The third row seat is a joke and there is not much room to put stuff in the back. I had owned an Expedition and it was a 100% better and I can't wait until I am no longer upside down and can trade this car in. It looks nice on the road and has pick me up but not worth the cost. There is also a whistling sound that comes through the front windshield when you hit a certain speed. They said they fixed it but it was not fixed. Think twice before you put your hard earn dollar into this because the gas tank is small and goes fast. You will be at the gas station frequently. I was I had done some research and would have had read some reviews prior to my purchase."

By on Thursday, June 07, 2007

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals