2010 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 674 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

My 2nd Jeep

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Quite ride,mine had the Boston sound system"

Cons: "Door handles on inside rear seating tight."

"This has been a great suv for me,as I'am fond of Jeeps.Not the best gas mileage for around the city,but it does great on the interstate.The ride is nice and very quiet from outside noise. The interior I rated low because of the inside door handles both broke in the front...bad design. Thank goodness someone came out with a replace though,which is better than the original. And you don't have to replace the whole door panel. Also the the lights around the ac/heat control went out but this was also a quick replacement I found on E-bay. The back seats are a little tight,and the 3rd row seating is for small children.The outside is nice looking to me I added a euro tag to the front,a chrome front grill and lower front apron,also added a roof rack,rear tail light guards and euro antena.The engine is powerful for a 3.7 V6 coupled with a Benz E class trans. I had a problem with it not wanting to start,which was the result of a bad MSD relay. This was fixed and is now doing great. Regular maintanance is mostly all I have had to do brakes front and back with new rotors,oil and trans service 3 set of tires etc. My Jeep was one of the first that came out that was Chrysler/Jeep Diamler or Benz....so I believe the design was better than the last version in 2010. The 2010 3rd row seating was an option.Mine also had the Boston sound system."

qverall ok ,not great on gas

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "4wd drive great/ good ride"

Cons: "gas mileage/quality"

in the mountains of tennesee

"like the ride, interior quality low cheap plastics have changed 2 door handles that broke just from bumping into them,gas mileage is low the best i ever got loaded with my family and our stuff was 16.5/11 around town and it has the v6.have had to change starter,a coupler in the transfer case, but the 4wd system is awesome i dont think i have ever drove a 4wd vehicle that has almost the same accerlation on snow and ice as it has on dry pavement. drove in the mountains on winding loose gravels roads ...awesome this is its best features will probably keep it when we get a new car just because of those attributes.3.7 is powerful for v6 just not good on gas."

in the mountains of tennesee

Another Excellent Jeep

By on Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and reliable"

"I would own another if they continued to produce them."

A tough vehicle, not real pretty, but gets it done

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "tough, well built, everything works --"

Cons: "gas mileage and roominess"

"Tough on gas, not real comfortable, u sit up high and the windshield takes some getting use to, but all in all it's a good machine. I've had it 4 years and had no major issues. There was one recall for a brake switch or something, I forget. It was taken care of by a local dealer. It's not real roomy inside unless you put the back seat down but then you lose the back seat! It's quality built as far as I can judge. Men like it more than women! I'm going to trade it soon for something a little more 'feminine' - I think. Maybe when the time comes I won't be able because it has served me well."

AWESOME VEHICLE

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pros: "CRUISED MUCH EASIER THAN A HUMMER ON THE HIGHWAY"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE"

"A LITTLE ROUGH ON GAS WITH THE 4.7 LITRE V8 3 ROW SEATING"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals